Star Wars Rebels

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They announced the premiere: Oct 3rd at 9pm for the 1 hour double-episode launch. Then the regular time will be Monday at 9pm starting with episode 3 on October 13th. This is a bit of a surprise as originally they had said there would be a special premiere this fall and the show would go to series in 2015.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion | Season 01 Episode 101 Watch Full Episode - WatchDisneyXD.com

Its up for viewing on DisneyXD online above or on their mobile app (which does support Chromecast)

Decent intro episode. Better than the theatrical clone wars Truman capote-as-a-Hutt launch. Most of the first episode will look familiar if you have seen the various sneak peeks.

Ezra is more interesting that Ahsoka was in her debut as the young PoV character, although he is a bit stereotypical Alladin. His energy slingshot bugs me, but I can see why they did it in light of portraying a barely pubescent kid with a weapon.

Chopper and Sabine are currently tied for my favorite character.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I knew this was going to be kiddie as fuck. Suck my dick Disney, can't believe they cancelled Clone Wars for this garbage.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You guys are either forgetting how much PG material they had in early Clone Wars with Padma/R2/Jarjar or you skipped over those episodes. They build the Disney XD audience with PG kiddie stuff then progressively get into the PG-13.

But yes, I would still rather have Clone Wars seasons 7-15.

Caliane

You guys are either forgetting how much PG material they had in early Clone Wars with Padma/R2/Jarjar or you skipped over those episodes. They build the Disney XD audience with PG kiddie stuff then progressively get into the PG-13.

But yes, I would still rather have Clone Wars seasons 7-15.
yeah, previews of Ahsoka etc.

Fuck the slingshot though. And the blastersabre. Seriously fuckers made a gunblade out of a lightsabre and blaster. just... god damnit. quality control should not let shit like that in. That was the entire point of reboots, and cutting out EU crap. There was a lack of control over shit like that, and we got Lightwhips.

Tual

Molten Core Raider
First episode is now downloadable through torrent (Spark of rebellion). IMO at least as mature as The Clone Wars, likable characters, and the Imperial Agent and the Inquisitor show great promise.

Caliane

Pilot movie aired last night.
was only half paying attention.

I'd say about on par as early Clone wars. Fairly young target is obvious. Nothing jumped out at me as too annoyingly childish, and it will likely mature a bit as it goes.
Great for kids. probably watchable for older crowd too.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Liked it for the most part. best part are the nods toward things that have always been in the background, like rescuing Wookie slaves from the spice mines of Kessel, Grand Moff Tarkin being an asshole, etc. But the fact that they rescued the Wookies in about 45 seconds and it didn't involve Chewbacca seemed to drop the ball a little. Certainly entertaining enough to keep on the dvr though.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
really dont understand people complaining how kid this is. Clone wars was kid as fuck. Why you watching a kid show if you dont want it to be kid.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
The audio engineers on this series should all be fired. Every sound FX was ripped directly from the movies. It was so bad that I could tell exactly what movie and scene they ripped it from.

It wasn't horrible for a pilot. Hopefully they'll push it more towards a teen audience instead of preteen. But it's Disney, so they'll probably try to balance it between the two and end up losing the interests of both.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Where can I watch it? hopefully it's not download only. Miguex said it was worth the spot on the DVR, so that means it's on a real channel, right?

Malakriss

Wait, there's a "first episode"? Thought the movie was the first episode, guess I have something to watch.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It started working again, I guess Disney was just having a network kerfluffle for a bit.

Yeah they are continuing with the digital-first thing and have the first episode up online ahead of the actual premiere on the 13th.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Soo, on the 13th when it officially premiers, where can I watch it?