Star Wars Rebels

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Pretty cool Star Tours tie ins in tonights episode, but I'm a Disney nerd.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah I caught that as well. Very Star Toursy with the shuttle craft including the layout and the pilot of the thing.

They have next week's episode up on DisneyXD online.

For older fans of the original trilogy you may recognize something from next week's episode...

rrr_img_78727.jpg

Had a small geekgasm when I recognized it

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every R2 with personality is a total asshole. Makes you wonder how that is ever profitable.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The Astromech market must be very peculiar. Perhaps the personality is to help save sentient species jobs. Hire a real mechanic because an R2 is a dick...

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Maybe astromech units start out fine but after multiple memory wipes they become jaded? Then again depending on the memory wipe they probably don't remember them. Fuck I'm a nerd.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
According to stuff in the EU, droids develop personalities when they aren't memory wiped regularly. Astromechs don't get wiped as often as other types of droids because the stuff they learn helps them do their job better.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah I noticed that. I know we are going big with the original mcquarrie stuff, but there should be limits.

I want an episode with former clone troopers discussing how terrible these stormtroopers are.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I can't stomach anymore Star Wars shit. They have fucked this franchise beyond recognition.

+1 for the other EU guy knowing about droids.

Fuck Star Wars, the EU books / comics will always be the best Star Wars material made

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hmm so Ezra was born the day that the Emperor came into power. Probably not a coincidence. Those pesky midichlorians up to something...

Having this show anchored on Lothal has given it much less dynamic scope than Clone Wars had. By the end Clone Wars was following lots of different characters in a variety of adventures all over the galaxy. Right now we have just these doofuses operating on one planet whose primary significance seems to be as a Tie Fighter shipyard

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hmm so Ezra was born the day that the Emperor came into power. Probably not a coincidence. Those pesky midichlorians up to something...

Having this show anchored on Lothal has given it much less dynamic scope than Clone Wars had. By the end Clone Wars was following lots of different characters in a variety of adventures all over the galaxy. Right now we have just these doofuses operating on one planet whose primary significance seems to be as a Tie Fighter shipyard
oh, I had a horrible thought.
what if.. what if Starkiller shows up?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
oh, I had a horrible thought.
what if.. what if Starkiller shows up?
They already had a sith show up. And made fun of yodas teachings and pretty much shit it up. This series reminds me of those EXTREME Ghost busters. And where did this mandalorian come from. Its like nothing can be a dead ideology now.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire

But you also had the backround on everyone with 3 feature length films prior to it. Give the characters a chance to be fleshed out.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So Ezra's

Lightsaber has sort of a cutlass style handle. Perhaps he will end up using a form that is more swashbuckler?

radditsu

Another lightsaber with a hilt? I guess everyone has a method to make cortosis weave now.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You didn't read my spoiler, did you? Not that it really matters, since every sword ever has a hilt.

radditsu

You didn't read my spoiler, did you? Not that it really matters, since every sword ever has a hilt.
Hilt...crossguard..blah blah blah. It's still dumb as shit looking. A simple elegant weapon it is not. I think i would like the show a lot more if it was not focused on ezra and just the rest of the guys. Or if they retooled ezra a tad. I dont "hate" it..some of it is pretty strong. I just get a Vaan from final fantasy vibe from ezra. Maybe in a few seasons we get a timeskip and they do what they did to the annoying turd in REBOOT.

Also the twilek girl should get a bigger focus.