Star Wars : Rogue One

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
The clones had accelerated development/childhoods in the movies, did they ever imply that shut itself off? Would make sense to see them looking pretty rough for Rebels and be totally gone by a few years after that if it didn't stop.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The clones had accelerated development/childhoods in the movies, did they ever imply that shut itself off? Would make sense to see them looking pretty rough for Rebels and be totally gone by a few years after that if it didn't stop.
If the accelerated aging didn't stop none of them would have survived to be in the Rebels cartoon.

*edit* And the first batches of clones would have been already getting middle aged before the Clone Wars were over.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They were mostly likely designed to die early. You don't need billions of old clone men making the gene pool of the galaxy be 50% Jango Fett.

Also this seems fucking evil, I mean... disposable people? Fantastic. Well done Jedi for supporting this when you can fucking cut through robots like paper anyway.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Are there terminators now who are flesh? I was wondering if skinjobs had the force, and I figure they probably do.

The clones aged at twice the normal rate, and in the books (which i know are not canon anymore) that had no way of getting shut off. Skirata was looking for a way to fix that and got close a couple times, but as of the last book written about him and his boys, he never found it. That meant they were all going to be dead in 50ish years of old age (I'm pretty sure human life spans are a little longer in Star Wars). So, by the time of EP4, the first clones would have been about 30 actual years old, but equivalent to 60 year olds.

Cybsled

Which explains why Boba Fett was fine, since he didn't have that acceleration of aging gene implanted into him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They were mostly likely designed to die early. You don't need billions of old clone men making the gene pool of the galaxy be 50% Jango Fett.

Also this seems fucking evil, I mean... disposable people? Fantastic. Well done Jedi for supporting this when you can fucking cut through robots like paper anyway.
They could have just made them sterile.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If you get a blood transfusion from the Jedi you can use the force.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Honestly if I were a Jedi Knight I'd only use the force to raw dog hero and not have to worry about pregnancy. It'd be horrible though when my body is found naked, in a closet, dead from beltless auto-erotic asphyxiation

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Breaking: Forest Whitaker Joins Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One! - ComingSoon.net

rrr_img_100385.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, he's an actual black person so Disney is doing as expected. If Robert Downey shows up as his Tropic Thunder character that's when we should get concerned.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i've got no issue with them adding black people into a previously highly white galaxy far far away. I just don't quite see the fit from the stuff I have seen him in previously. He is an extremely talented actor for sure.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
yes, exactly. Its my understanding that ep8 will go back to the memorial day opening tradition in May, but that could change.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Since Avatar 2 is christmas 2017 we'll get episode 8 during the summer. Likely to be the same for the Boba Fett movie.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I feel like that could be bad, some young up and comer playing harrison ford? they should leave the trifecta characters alone. So many more interesting places to go, and Id rather see something post Trilogy or concurrent