Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I hope they make the black dude the son of Leia and Han and then explain the midichlorians interfered with his melatonin.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Must...have...BB-8...remote...control...toy

Seriously how the hell did they come up with him as a proper practical effect. Its just nutzo.
You will find out how theydidn'tdo him for only 59.95 this Christmas season I'm sure. And he will take 8 D cell batteries.

Caliane

Here you go. Start listening at 1:40

It is NOT the same recording from ROTJ. It is an entirely new recording being used in the new trailer. If it is Hamill in the new trailer then he did one hell of a good job making himself sound 30 years younger. If it is not Hamill doing the voice over in the new trailer then that leaves only two possible actors, Adam Driver or Domhnall Gleeson. Driver sounds absolutely nothing like the voice in the new trailer.

That leaves the only possibility as Gleeson.

That means Gleeson equals son of Luke Skywalker and Daisey Ridley equals sister of Gleeson, daughter of Luke Skywalker.

Kylo Ren (Driver) equals deranged son of Han and Leia.
I don't think its entirely new. some major audio wizardry going on. But I think the start up till "my sister has it" is the original audio. "my sister has it" is new recording.

His natural voice sounds much other now of course.
What they might have done was have him reread the lines. Then combined them. so you hear bits of his older voice, in the previous recordings. as well as the Vader breathing. the two synching over each other might be the "sounds like vader" comments. And when the older recordings stop, it sounds more natural.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Here you go. Start listening at 1:40

It is NOT the same recording from ROTJ. It is an entirely new recording being used in the new trailer. If it is Hamill in the new trailer then he did one hell of a good job making himself sound 30 years younger. If it is not Hamill doing the voice over in the new trailer then that leaves only two possible actors, Adam Driver or Domhnall Gleeson. Driver sounds absolutely nothing like the voice in the new trailer.

That leaves the only possibility as Gleeson.

That means Gleeson equals son of Luke Skywalker and Daisey Ridley equals sister of Gleeson, daughter of Luke Skywalker.

Kylo Ren (Driver) equals deranged son of Han and Leia.
"force is strong in my family" sounds like the same recording, inflections on sound identical to me

"my father has it" is different

"i have it" sounds like the same recording, inflections on sound identical to me

"my sister has it" hard to tell, lots of additional background sounds on new trailer to be sure

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is the black guys role in this film to just breathe intensely. Goddamn its all he's done in two trailers. Apart from that, looks good.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Please don't suck
Please don't suck
Please don't suck
Please don't suck
Please don't suck

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They had me at the Landspeeder going across the desert with a downed destroyer in the back ground. That was a very powerful image. That was a wonderful trailer that did its job. If part 7 lives up to that trailer, part 8 will become the most anticipated movie in history. As it is, Part 7 must first earn that respect. Without a doubt though, this movie will make tons of money.

December feels like a long ways away.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
oi9mkhhoq5epbqhbz3o7.gif
Love the new trailer. Still hate that stupid ass sword.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They had me at the Landspeeder going across the desert with a downed destroyer in the back ground. That was a very powerful image.
Part of it is the music they used.Binary Sunsetfrom Ep IV when Luke was looking out to the horizon is probably my favorite of all the Star Wars music. It is very powerful and really amazing how even now, almost 40 years later, John Williams' score is completely undiminished.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Part of it is the music they used.Binary Sunsetfrom Ep IV when Luke was looking out to the horizon is probably my favorite of all the Star Wars music. It is very powerful and really amazing how even now, almost 40 years later, John Williams' score is completely undiminished.
That piece is probably one of the most powerful pieces of music ever written I think.

Anyway, I laughed my heart out at this:

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Agreed, that sound track and point in Star Wars, always sends chills through me.