Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Star wars is stuck in the same era of tech for thousands of years the sameway Game of Thrones and Lord of the rings make no progression in thousands of years.

You can even blame it on being stuck in a contant state of war and destruction.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Nerds need to get butt hurt whenever anyone points out something stupid about something they gush over. Like, I can't say that the trailer looks great but the sword is still dumb without someone wanting to overreact to the statement.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nerds need to get butt hurt whenever anyone points out something stupid about something they gush over. Like, I can't say that the trailer looks great but the sword is still dumb without someone wanting to overreact to the statement.
Wait there are people gushing over the sword?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The "Clayber" is doing it's job as a marketing tool. As long as it's used in a believable way I don't care if the blade looks like a cock ( which to be honest, sounds amazing)

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Star wars is stuck in the same era of tech for thousands of years the sameway Game of Thrones and Lord of the rings make no progression in thousands of years.

You can even blame it on being stuck in a contant state of war and destruction.
It doesn't even seem like technology advanced that much. It looks mostly the same. Even the storm troopers. Their helmets simply look like a new style.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I wonder if storm troopers in 30 years finally learned to hit something.
Y8dnYhU.gif

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So stoked that Abrams shoot this on film stock and not digital. It definitely shows in the trailer. Things look alive and impactful with grit whereas the prequels everything was really just so flatly colored and sterile.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That has nothing to do with film vs digital and everything to do with Lucas being a hack.