>deaf guy scoring music.

Beethovensmall.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
^^ Lena Dunham raped her sister, and is the ugliest female in America. Also this movie broke my heart. Two years of wondering what the mysteries were and they all got shit on.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Two years ago when I pointed out how completely nonsensical the entire ending sequence in VII was I distinctly remember having gaggles of retards calling me an idiot for not picking up on the "secret training" Rey had received at some point in her life and how Finn had received lightsaber weapons training despite being a guy who mops the floors. I should really go dig up the quotes and put these people to shame.

Those were some good times. Its like Disney read all the fan speculation and said nope. Then went on to make the shittest movie they could possible think of. Just to spite those fanboy who still had hope after The Force Awakens. When your managing a 20 billion dollar plus movie and toy franchise it must be seen as bad move to have one of the most memorable quotes from your latest movie be about letting the past die.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ep IX will attempt to back out of some of VIII's missteps, the backlash is bad enough I think we all know that's coming.

Just like including a hollow version of thrawn in rebels.

I'm banking on snoke getting a 96% click stick rez, and fighting with Luke somehow. Or Luke helping Mary Sue and emo Vader fight freshly rezd snoke.

And the cucks will slurp that shit up, and say it's the greatest thing ever.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think JJ lacks the care factor to shit on 8 by rezzing Luke, but he'll have him around in ghost form with respectable dialogue and possibly participate in an intervention of some kind. His hurdle is that Luke has been "killed" not just in the movie, but his actual character was assassinated from this timeline forward. No one wants to see a post-episode 8 Luke. Any attempt at Luke fan fare in 9 could easily amount to Jar Jar Luke stuff.

He has banged heads at Lucas Film to force the committee to accept his storylines before-- so anything is possible. Rian on the other hand, said he didn't have to bang any heads to get his story approved. Maybe their bell was still rung by JJ and they were unconscious while Rian pitched his Episode 8 ideas. What else makes sense?

With the force powers being homogenized, and whimsically supernatural, its sort of "anything goes" as far as plot. So I could really give a fuck less what JJ comes up with. Its just another DCU Marvel movie franchise now when any Jedi is involved-- we can seek refuge in the anthology movies where hopefully Jedi do not exist. Solo, Fett and so forth.

And if Disney's plan is to not offer George Lucas the Obi Wan movie, they are REALLY shooting themselves in the foot. Its the only way to quell the backlash and get PT/OT folks to stomach the idea of Jedi again. If the offer is made I just hope George is receptive.

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good criticism on Story VS Message. Examines some major creative and plot decisions through the Story VS Message lens. Explains why TLJ is different in tone than TFA-- because of a lack of storytelling. Rian and Kennedy are not story-tellers. They are message-tellers, sacrificing every character in the movie for the message.

I had not even considered that the nobody characters were victims of the Message, I granted it to Rian that he was just a poor storyteller. I was wrong. So that makes it top-to-bottom irredeemable across the board for me.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Rian on the other hand, said he didn't have to bang any heads to get his story approved.
Cuz, Rian made the most SJW, Star Wars movie ever.

Random chubby asian character that gets 30min of screen time , and then an uncertain kiss scene(like han), along with a trio with an a list Mexican.

White Men make dumb decisions,
Lol snoke
Emo Luke
Hot headed poe

Women are strong smart heroes
Superman Leia
Chubby asain saves Poe
Purple hair sacrifice v
Rey is apparently miyamoto musashi she can slay red guards with impunity

Disney was like yeah, SJW TO 11!!!

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah sorry. I also keep making the error of applying my own "emo Vader too weak to be big bad" instead of the "men are bad" thought.

So for me he can't be a big bad, so there has to be another... while in the minds of the people actually creating this garbage...

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
WatchMojo can't get off the Star Wars stuff.... just continuing to share for the sake of conversation. Their videos are a nice snapshot of the general consensus of whatever topic their videos are discussing.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And so there it is. China universally passes on Dogshit Wars.

92% is 92%. 7 days is 7 days.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users