Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They might not have as much of a sense of humor over at Lucasfilm as the rest of us.

Anyway others have uploaded it already.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I was trying to show it too my wife last night because we love BLR, and it was a false flagging by Dramatis Inc. They had apologized and email youtube to put it back up. Silly.

iannis

Musty Nester
No no I'm a vulcan.

that one was actually sensical. The ones I've seen otherwise really are just bad lip reading. Whatever it looks like they're saying, no matter how disjointed.

Royal

This is an example of a story that is a spoiler just by it's very existence.

The late Carrie Fisher will appear in 'Star Wars: Episode 9'

So Leia lives though Ep 8.. Well probably lives. I guess they could use old footage as either a flashback or some sort of holographic recording but it sounds like she will be there "in the flesh" impacting the story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

C9Yh1XnVYAAEF06.jpg

• 1Like

Royal

I think it's probably the first time she's seen rain.

• 1Like

Royal

C9YRt1SXkAEYN-k.jpg

edit: found a better pic, spoiled for size.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Okay I'm not at a good audio setup... what are the words that Yoda etc. are saying in the background. Enhance damnit!!

• 1Like

Royal

I know when they show Leia you can her some of her message to Obi-wan and then there is Vader's breathing and Alec Guiness's Ben saying "seduced by the dark side" when they show the burned out helmet. Then Yoda says "train you will" followed by something else I can't quite make out.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
the sith can only exist as long as the jedi exist? interesting new take (well apart from KOTOR2), i'm hyped

very dark trailer that didn't really show a lot, i liked it

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Does seem to confirm our suspicions about "the balance" being key and that the worldview of the Sith and Jedi is far too narrow to do the Force justice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Does seem to confirm our suspicions about "the balance" being key and that the worldview of the Sith and Jedi is far too narrow to do the Force justice.

Maybe.

In spite of his words at the end we see him training Rey. So what would he be training her to be exactly? Some generic force user without all of the trappings of Jedi philosophy?

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Time for the jedi to...... end
hmmm--jedi/sith merging to a new "order/cult/whatever" so instead of the light side of the force(jedi), and the dark side of the force(sith)... you just have.....the Force.

• 1Like