Log Wizard
Return of the Jedi
Empire Strikes Back
Starwars (so called A New Hope)

And that's it.
I agree mostly with this
Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars
Return of the Jedi (sadly them fucking Ewoks almost ruined this movie for me)

Those are the ONLY Star Wars movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

^ Love this girl; she's a genuine fan of Star Wars and her wry delivery is always top notch.

Liked Last Jedi, even made a video trying to refute top 10 "worst" reasons people disliked Last Jedi.

Nope.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quick-cut-edit Youtube channels are unwatchable. Learn how to say more than 3 words before melt down and have to edit. That Jeremy Jahns and his spawns make me more queesy than...
Starship%203000

• 1Like

Merrith

Video is 22 stupid things about Rise of Skywalker, it's good.

Maybe I'll sit through it. Red flags usually when it's someone who liked Last Jedi but immediately panning Rise of Skywalker. Not because I think the movie is good (haven't even seen it, nor plan to), but have seen a lot panning it ONLY because it ignores/retcons Last Jedi and Rian Johnson so much, instead of being an actual decent analysis.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Maybe I'll sit through it. Red flags usually when it's someone who liked Last Jedi but immediately panning Rise of Skywalker. Not because I think the movie is good (haven't even seen it, nor plan to), but have seen a lot panning it ONLY because it ignores/retcons Last Jedi and Rian Johnson so much, instead of being an actual decent analysis.

The crying over Rose being kicked aside is the biggest red flag of them all

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The crying over Rose being kicked aside is the biggest red flag of them all

Kicked, but Disney is deciding between Darth Vader, Maul, and Rose Tico for a Disney+ series.

Don't be surprised if Rose Tico gets the greenlight, given the backlash from Rise. Everyone should start mentally preparing for that right now.

Last edited:

Merrith

Kicked, but Disney is deciding between Darth Vader, Maul, and Rose Tico for a Disney+ series.

Don't be surprised if Rose Tico gets the greenlight, given the backlash from Rise. Everyone should start mentally preparing for that right now.

Maul might tie in with the Kenobi movie, though.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's not Kung Fu anymore though, his replacement parts are functional but he's even more crippled than Vader.

When he finally tracks down Obi-Wan in Rebels, Obi-Wan kills him in 2 seconds.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
He's not Kung Fu anymore though, his replacement parts are functional but he's even more crippled than Vader.

When he finally tracks down Obi-Wan in Rebels, Obi-Wan kills him in 2 seconds.

ThirdParallelIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Maul might tie in with the Kenobi movie, though.
Disney really needs to stop making "prequel" series for dead characters. No incentive to get invested when you know it comes dead stop and obviously won't expand the universe going forward.

• 1Like

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
He could have a love interest, father a baby who later on becomes Rey's only hope...

A new hope,

for a dying universe.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's like they are scared of creating new characters in the star wars universe. And when they do they are forgettable, and inevitably propped up by legacy characters (Rey with Luke/Leia, Kylo with Han, Poe with Chewbacca/c3po/r2 etc).

Mando is basically an outlier. I would say he is a successful "new" character, turbo charged by Baby Yoda.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
In hindsight, I betcha the meeting to plan out the sequel trilogy probably went something like this:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Disney really needs to stop making "prequel" series for dead characters. No incentive to get invested when you know it comes dead stop and obviously won't expand the universe going forward.
in that Solo movie, they brought Maul back from the dead. it was fuckin stupid, but he's technically alive now.

Burns

in that Solo movie, they brought Maul back from the dead. it was fuckin stupid, but he's technically alive now.

Clone Wars brought him back, and it was better done than any Star Wars movie since 1983...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

They are making a Cassian (Rogue One) TV series and the major reason why the Resistance cartoon was ignored is because it was a pre-TLJ story about Resistance pilots.

Why can't they develop series and stories that actually move the franchise forward?

• 1Like