StarCraft 2

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Maybe. My other thought is since my knowledge of the metagame is a bit stale I may just be using builds the opponent isn't really expecting. In all my TvT's I've played I've been the only person opening cloak banshee. And my opponents are like "Holy shit ... banshees!" Then in my TvZ I went 11/11 3reaper, CC, hellions and the fucking zerg lost outright to my 3 reapers. I built a bunker by his natural (didn't have an OL ontop of it to see the bunker) and he was trickling zerglings in like 4 at a time. I then went 12/12 Reaper, CC, Hellions, Cloak-less banshee and the Zerg had no clue what to do with the banshee other than make 1000 spore crawlers so my 5rax bio push afterwards demolished him. I'm playingaboutthe skill level I was when I stopped playing and nerds were crushing me (high plat vs mid diamond.) Maybe I'm just getting odd games.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, I also won a few games just by rushing 3 stalkers in PvT even though it's a PvP build, terran can be rather fragile early on.

Tenks

3 Stalker rush is actually "a thing" TvP. It punishes people who get a reaper then reactor marines but fail to scout the stalker count or try to cut the bunker. It is a fairly easy pressure to outright lose against. I wouldn't say I see it often but it isn't too rare.

Disp_sl

shitlord
You playing again scrub? I've actually kinda been thinking about picking the game up again but dunno.

Edit: Fuck it, bought HoTS. I'm drunk but time to rage some noobs.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I tried some unranked on NA as zerg, the guy was platinum, but he had 60 apm and spent over 2 minutes supply capped. I can see how you feel this is easy.

Disp_sl

shitlord
1-4 so far. Come at be bitches. I was massively ahead in every game and should've won them all, but I took terrible engagements each time cause I'm so rusty after not playing a ladder game in over 2 years. All my opponents have been diamond and they all play passive as shit. Is that pretty common nowadays or what? 2 base all in 4 lyf.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can't 1a your way to victory anymore Disp. Should learn to micro like every other toss player. :p

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If you have APM to support, it even little harass can go a long way, since it derails people from their builds. However, if it does more damage to your than your opponent, it's obviously not that great
biggrin.png

Tenks

1-4 so far. Come at be bitches. I was massively ahead in every game and should've won them all, but I took terrible engagements each time cause I'm so rusty after not playing a ladder game in over 2 years. All my opponents have been diamond and they all play passive as shit. Is that pretty common nowadays or what? 2 base all in 4 lyf.
We can play some before the HoF game tonight. Got plans for the morning/afternoon.

Tenks

Holy fuck what am I even playing against. Some Zerg went 14hatch into attempted fucking proxy hatch. Proxy hatch is a legit build but not off the back of 14 hatch lol. He also couldn't seem to understand the concept of making your CC on a supply cap of 19 because he tried to creep-block my second fucking depot that I was never going to build at the wall anyways.

Tenks

I'm looking forward to that BW tournament. Would have been cool if they also got Idra/Tasteless/Day/Artosis to participate as well.

I'm watching CS:GO right now and I hope Blizzard can learn from CS:GO on how to reinvent a failing game to make it profitable and popular.

CC F2P developer now leading SC2

This could be significant or not. I believe that job was open for a few years.

Tenks

There are a ton of old school players in this Red Bull qualifier. MKP, Creator, BboongBboong, Losira, GuMiHo ... just a bunch.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MC tries to go proxy stargate cheeze against First, gets scouted, starts losing the pylon and raises a probe to drop a 2nd. Casters note that the 2nd pylon does not look like it's in range to power the stargate, MC chronos the stargate as the pylon finishes, no power, GG.

Tenks

Think I may try and push to get back into Masters league. I really like where the state of balance is at the moment. But I'm sure since Terrans are doing well now the WM buff will get re-nerfed.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For some reason I broke out laughing during Patience vs Stardust WCS EU when two hallucinated phoenix were shooting each other next to two observers. The epic battle continues

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think I may try and push to get back into Masters league. I really like where the state of balance is at the moment. But I'm sure since Terrans are doing well now the WM buff will get re-nerfed.
I really wish they'd stop screwing around the most unreliable weapon in our arsenal for balance changes...