StarCraft 2

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, that series was pretty awesome. The reactions from both players during that final engagement was great. Would love to see a Bomber vs JD finals and at that point I wouldn't care who won because both those players rock.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Jaedong is the new Bomber, just when you think he is finally going to win, he will get flattened 0-4 in the finals (but I really want him to win so badly)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having an interviewer who actually speaks Korean and English fluently makes interviews so much better to watch. The English Translation Korean Translation Engrish shit was unbearable.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah the host/translator is a boss. Great charisma, fluent in the two languages and a good voice. Couldn't have done better imo.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chobra? He's the shit. And asks good questions too. The female chick was pretty good at it too.. Huk's girlfriend or whatever

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know, sos looking too stronk. I have a feeling the dong's about to go flaccid.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
The epic zit on the left side of SOS's nose is so distracting. I hope he didn't pop it off camera, i want it to swell from sweating until the climax of the final match and explode into the camera.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
???????? raise your Jaedongers ????????

lol these fucking cheerfuls. "The dong isHARDto beat!"

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are they wearing these huge head pieces? I thought I heard them once say their booths are sound-proof

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because extra protection is meaningless and they're only there to impress you with their looks.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
so from what I understood after listening to the analyses afterwards is that sOs won because mindgames! he played the players, not the matches. not too sure about that...