StarCraft 2

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nova Covert Ops - Battle.net Shop
Nova Covert Ops: Mission Bundle
Digital Download
USD 14.99

- Pre-purchase for 3 episodes containing 3 missions each.
- First Nova mission pack is expected to release on or before June 19, 2016.
- All three Nova mission packs are expected to release on or before December 1, 2016.
Little pricey if that isn't $15 total. I'm assuming that's total for 9 missions though.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It better be total, still doesn't look very impressive to me, I have no idea why it takes a year to make 9 SP maps, if they put some Co-op missions on top, it would be much more interesting.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah its $15 for the entire package. I pre-ordered it because I can't get enough SC2. Game is still fucking amazing.

Also I'm back in Diamond boys. See you at the next DreamHack.

I think with LotV I can actually use more of my style. Bio seems viable in every matchup (you still need some flying tanks in TvT, though) so I can finally just open 1rax FE into 3 rax in TvZ like I did in WoL. But since the eco starts off so much sooner there isn't creep at the front of my base by the time I'm ready to make my stim push.

Sulrn

Deuces
Is that a quasi-resurrection of SC: Ghost in SC2 form or is it going to be completely original content?

I ask because of the time frame (lore wise) they potentially cover.

Tenks

Since no one knows the story of Ghost it is hard to say. But they were pretty ho-hum about the question when it was asked at Blizzcon.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll pre-order it. Like Tenks, I love sc2 and will play the hell out of it. I'm hoping it's 9 missions total, some awesome videos (I mean, they have the trailer at least so I'm assuming there will be more) and what would be icing on the cake...Nova available as a commander in co-op mode as well as new co-op missions! lol.

I've been pretty addicted to those co-op missions. Have Swann to 15, Vorazun to about 10, Artanis to around 7. I mainly just play with RL friends and for the most part brutal is still fairly easy for us, but whatever. Also been churning out some 3v3s just for the heck of it.

Sulrn

Deuces
I'm still on the fence with LoV (since I got WoL+HotS for 19.99 and only played campaign and few custom games), but are the Coop missions able to be random lobbied/queue'd or do you have to have a friend going in? Watched two of the TB / JC streams and couldn't tell.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can random it and it'll pair you with someone with a similar commander level and difficulty choice.

Doing random is hit or miss though. I can't believe how many high level useless allies you get that sit on one base, don't upgrade and don't really help much.

Malakriss

I've gotten a few where the partner has joined game and done absolutely nothing. Just an FYI killing your opponent's base results in your defeat too.

Tenks

I'll pre-order it. Like Tenks, I love sc2 and will play the hell out of it. I'm hoping it's 9 missions total, some awesome videos (I mean, they have the trailer at least so I'm assuming there will be more) and what would be icing on the cake...Nova available as a commander in co-op mode as well as new co-op missions! lol.

I've been pretty addicted to those co-op missions. Have Swann to 15, Vorazun to about 10, Artanis to around 7. I mainly just play with RL friends and for the most part brutal is still fairly easy for us, but whatever. Also been churning out some 3v3s just for the heck of it.
Also if you didn't see if you pre-order you also get a Nova ghost skin for MP. For whatever reason that isn't in huge bold letters.

Tenks

I should post this rep but I had the most failed pylon rush ever yesterday on the ladder. I did CC first -> 3 rax TvP which is my pretty standard build. Dude put 2 pylons right at the bottom of my ramp (100% in vision range) and rushed out 2 stalkers. I killed one pylon before the stalkers arrived and he proceeded to just move command the stalkers around at the bottom of the ramp while I killed them then killed the pylon. I never actually saw the MSC (though the post-game build order said he did in fact build one.) I then proceeded to expand to my 3rd and make a full concave at my 3rd base where he proceeded to try and push gateway-only units into about 130 supply of pre-split bio and then call the game broken.

I've forgotten how much I miss the retards on ladder

Tenks

Lol I'm watching Naruto's stream and he keeps losing to 1base Protoss and flaming them yet refuses to SCV scout or open Reaper so this shit doesn't happen. I love when people would rather complain and remain stubborn than fix their own problems.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Got the exp from the wife as a gift, opened box, key not accepted. Le sigh. Blizzard support: suck a dick with store box key. Contact store: says to contact Blizzard. Le big fucking sigh.

Should I get the bank to refund?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well if it's similar to the US if you open software you cannot return it to retail you must request a refund from the publisher.

Tenks

Has anyone beat the final epilogue mission on Brutal? I'm having a hell of a time with it. I think the strategy needs to be mutas but I'm having a hard time killing all the crystals before my base gets overrun due to a slow start since mutas are so expensive.

Malakriss

Use the Extinction ability on cooldown, bunch of spines always helps, and simply ignore the rest of the map until you take your muta hit squad out to kill a nearby crystal.

Mass Ultras. Kerrigan's Heal makes them functionally invincible and she is strong enough to handle air alone. I finished with > 10k resources since once you max they never die. Teleport to base when needed / mass spines/spores.

Tenks

Mass Ultras. Kerrigan's Heal makes them functionally invincible and she is strong enough to handle air alone. I finished with > 10k resources since once you max they never die. Teleport to base when needed / mass spines/spores.
That was my original army but I was having issues with efficiency. Eventually everything just got overrun.