Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like a little bit more to the crafting for badges/points activity this time around. Of course the site is slow is hell now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Nice Divinity is on sale even though it's not even released yet, perfect. Think it's still a bit more expensive than the 2pack split in 2, but good enough. Daily deals are fine right, it's just don't buy anything not on daily or flash until last day, correct?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice Divinity is on sale even though it's not even released yet, perfect. Think it's still a bit more expensive than the 2pack split in 2, but good enough. Daily deals are fine right, it's just don't buy anything not on daily or flash until last day, correct?
Yup.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never bought The Witcher 2... Enhanced Edition for $3.99? Yes please.
Yeah, I've never played any of the Witcher games. I always hear people talking about them though, so I'll probably pick this up. And then proceed to never play it like the rest of my Steam games.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
By the way, looks like they expanded the voting, for this round you and vote for group of 4 action rpg or group of 4 indies with good soundtracks. This is probably response to criticism from the winter sale where the community votes were almost all early access games.

Column_sl

shitlord
Meh so far on the first round. The pre order games arent even a good deal. I get 25% off all the time at GMG, and they discount there games to begin with,
That South Park game has been on sale for 25 bucks on G2A many times, and they want 40

Hopefully next round is better

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you use Chrome, just install enhanced steam and do your browsing that way. Lowest ever prices, lowest current prices, etc.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alien: Colonial Marines is so bad I shouldn't even throw $10 at it even though I like the aliens franchise right?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Farcry 1 was good but is probably dated now. Farcry 2 is fuck-all terrible. Avoid it. Farcry 3 was good.

I don't know if you can co-op in FC -- at least I never did.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Far Cry 3 suffers from bad case of Ubisoft Game, but the shooting is solid.

Is there any way to split packs? I got the base Xcom, is there a way to get parts of the Xcom complete pack as a gift by maybe giving it to a friend who will gift the DLCs back to me or something ?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Far Cry 3 suffers from bad case of Ubisoft Game, but the shooting is solid.

Is there any way to split packs? I got the base Xcom, is there a way to get parts of the Xcom complete pack as a gift by maybe giving it to a friend who will gift the DLCs back to me or something ?
It would be possible if you were buying it off of Steam, because you would just get emailed the steam unlock codes for each item separately.

If you already own Enemy Unknown, you can just buy Enemy Within, Elite Soldier, and Operation Slingshot separately for cheaper than the complete pack anyway, so all you're missing out on is a free copy of the base game to give someone.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Nah, the whole pack is cheaper than all the DLC. 9? vs 11?

Amazon deals are usually not available for my region, so that sucks.