Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
CoJ has great narration, in a similar style to Bastion, arcade style shooting, Borderlands style intro's for the bosses. All around great little shooter.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steam summer sale is rumored to be starting next week on the 19th. I guess they're doing it earlier this year so it won't overlap with the DOTA tournament.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's been leak-confirmed by a couple places too, and mystery card timing all puts it at 19th yea, so prepare your wallets.

spronk

FPS noob
prepare your anus, steam summer sale coming June 19th (yeah yeah not as great as before blah blah blah)

Y2GmIT7.jpg

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, it's pretty well confirmed at this point since the weeklong deals end on Thursday this week instead of Sunday.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure there is even anything left to buy anymore. There is sales year round..
Well it depends on how often you buy stuff and what you feel is interesting. I guess most of the stuff going for sale I won't buy, but I'll probably find 3-4 games worth buying like most sales, even though I don't play all of them. That's fine imo, not everyone already has bought all the games they needed from previous sales(poor people, people who missed the sale, new people, people who had already bought a bunch of games and didn't want to just buy more stuff on that particular sale and so on). Not sure why you'd complain that you already bought hundreds of games on sale and there's no more games to buy, you already got hundreds of games.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
A vast majority of what I get these days are usually in a bundle, but I'm always picking up a couple of titles during the Steam sales. Usually it's titles (non-indie) that are fairly new (less than a year) that are marked down pretty good. Nothing will ever compare to that winter sale when they had the coal promotion going. Because the humble bundle was going on at the same time, I think I racked up something like 25 titles for about $25.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh, yeah, that winter sale was awesome. I'm kind of glad they haven't done anything like that since though, cause that was bad for me.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 hours till liftoff. Handy chart to decide whether to buy a sale or not

unzDD5K.jpg
There are probably exceptions to this I would guess for older stuff, things that it's very unlikely it's going to be a feature title in a daily/flash/vote. But yea, for most everything, this is the rule. I'm shocked there are people that still don't follow it either.