Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm might have to check it out. Its in my library (think it was humble last month?)

Yep it was but I played it last year. I’ve played a lot of tactics games and this is the only one that felt like a FFT/Ogre Tactics style tactics game.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yep it was but I played it last year. I’ve played a lot of tactics games and this is the only one that felt like a FFT/Ogre Tactics style tactics game.
Yea I hate those types of games. If anyone wants a key, let me know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Key to fell seal? Me please.
Sent.

I'm in a gaming rut. Witcher 3 a few hours a week is keeping me occupied for open world games. Raid a night or 2 in WoW Classic for the MMO fix, but just all around bored AF lately. Nothing sounds all that fantastic. You know that feeling where you play a little, and you either stay up until 5am, or you go to work and can't wait to get back home to play it some more? That's the feelings I love about gaming, and just nothing doing it for me. Sucks.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sent.

I'm in a gaming rut. Witcher 3 a few hours a week is keeping me occupied for open world games. Raid a night or 2 in WoW Classic for the MMO fix, but just all around bored AF lately. Nothing sounds all that fantastic. You know that feeling where you play a little, and you either stay up until 5am, or you go to work and can't wait to get back home to play it some more? That's the feelings I love about gaming, and just nothing doing it for me. Sucks.
I am in no way saying I have that 5am feeling, but I have been enjoying Dauntless. It is free to play so no risk of blowing cash.

Crone

Downloaded GTA V and that's giving me that feeling
Yea, I downloaded GTA V, somehow learned of the digital horse racing trick to make money, and then just macro'ed that for 30+ hours, and made millions of dollars, and then never went back to do anything else.

Looking through my Steam library, maybe I'll do Shadow of War, as that was pretty fun in terms of character development. You build up and become God-like which was fun. Sanctum 2 as a decent tower defense game that might burn a few hours. I probably could do another open world game on top of Witcher 3 if it was drastically different. I do not disagree that GTA V, is exact opposite of W3, but I just didn't like that it didn't have the RPG elements of levels, skills, abilities, etc.

Edit: Installed from my existing Library:

Metro 2033
FORCED
Shadow of War

All with full controller support so I can play them from my bedroom recliner. Metro 2033 is a shooter, so we'll see how that goes with a controller.

Last edited:

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alien: Isolation - 95% discount

Really cheap now. Warm recommendation to all who haven't been able to play yet. I'm Alien movies fan and enjoyed it very much. Great horror game!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm not a big fan of horror in general but enjoyed the game quite a bit. I would've never checked it out but PC Gamer named it their game of the year one year and heaped glowing praise on it.

• 1Solidarity

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alien: Isolation - 95% discount

Really cheap now. Warm recommendation to all who haven't been able to play yet. I'm Alien movies fan and enjoyed it very much. Great horror game!

There is a free mod that allows this to be played via VR. Supposed to be a real pants shitter too.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There is a free mod that allows this to be played via VR. Supposed to be a real pants shitter too.
I can only imagine... there were several pants shitting moments even without VR.

Alien: Isolation is the perfect example of how a game can be elevated to another tier of quality by the sum of its parts - sound design, level design, art design, theme consistency - in this game, they're all very good, but combined they make Isolation a must-experience for anyone remotely interested in studying game design.

• 1Solidarity