Steam Deals and Digital Sales

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm enjoying Neoverse a lot from this bundle. Slay the Spire formula basically.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been seeing May the 4th be with you sales and specials popping up in all the usual places. It has the opposite of the intended affect though, instead of making me excited to buy Star Wars stuff, it just reminds me I've bought everything worth a shit already, and is really more of an anti-advertisement that the franchise is getting raped in a back room at Disney.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Journey is free on the PS store. Seems decent, played an hour then it crashed. Almost never happens to me on console.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
4 square enix games for $50 including DQ11 and FF12

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Doom Eternal is $45 on Steam. I was gonna wait for a deeper discount because of financial situation but I just finished Doom 2016 and am still hungry for more!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Phantasmagoria wow. IIRC that game had titties at a certain point?

Might've been 7th Guest. All those games were awesome when I was a kid.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, 7th Guest/11th Hour all that shit freaked me the fuck out when I was a kid.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know any of these games. I clearly had a shitty childhood.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kings Quest 6 and one of the Roger Wilco games were staples in our house growing up. Sim City 2000 and Civilization 1 were the other games I vividly remember owning for our first computer which was some model of Apple. Might pick this bundle up just for nostalgia...

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Started PC gaming in 93 and I'm amazed looking back how few games I played during that 7yr period. C&C, Civ, Doom, Quake, UO, SimTower, Falcon 4.0 Age of Empires I probably buy more games every year in the 2010-2019 decade than I did in the 90s, but I still gamed all the time.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Forgot about SimTower, loved that game. What was the new-ish game that came out a few years ago that was like the modern version of it?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Started PC gaming in 93 and I'm amazed looking back how few games I played during that 7yr period. C&C, Civ, Doom, Quake, UO, SimTower, Falcon 4.0 Age of Empires I probably buy more games every year in the 2010-2019 decade than I did in the 90s, but I still gamed all the time.
C&C Red Alert was the first game I played multiplayer via tcp/ip to a neighbor. Took us forever to figure out that I needed to dial his house and let his modem answer it. There was no google or real instructions, you just had to figure it out.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
C&C Red Alert was the first game I played multiplayer via tcp/ip to a neighbor. Took us forever to figure out that I needed to dial his house and let his modem answer it. There was no google or real instructions, you just had to figure it out.
I wanna say Warcraft 2 was the first game I did this with. And in the pre game lobby you would see the other person typing in real time. This blew my mind. It was so cool. Lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel like Arcanum is one of those awesome CRPGs that got lost in the mix of "the greats" like BG, BGII, Icewind Dale, NWN, etc. Extremely underrated and I wish they'd do a remaster/new version of it.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I wanna say Warcraft 2 was the first game I did this with. And in the pre game lobby you would see the other person typing in real time. This blew my mind. It was so cool. Lol

WC2 was one of my first online games too. It may have also been Worms 2 demo. I remember spending so much time on an ice map, which may have been the only one at the time, getting so good with the ninja rope. It got to the point where whoever went first could traverse the map and kill the other almost every time.