Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seems to be a semi-common theme with the 2 week long bundles that they add more stuff halfway through it.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, the Humble Bundles usually will have something added to them for the "beat the average" part. I don't think the Humble Weekly Sales have though.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is on sale on Steam for $7.50. Completely worth that price.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It just occurred to me now that I missed the summer sale last month while my daughter was being born. Fuck.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, look at the bright side, now you have something to hold over her head for the rest of her life.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My friend probably just had his jimmies rustled, but he said that there wasn't anything all that worth it in the summer sale. I missed it as well, but I suppose "worth it" is subjective to everyone.
smile.png

Congrats on the new baby girl!

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Amazonhas the PC version of Batman Arkham City GOTY and the new Mortal Kombat for $22 plus a couple other games. Both ports are good but Batman uses GFWL which to put mildly is easier to crack than deal with.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
So right now the average price is $4.59.. If I pay them 6 bucks, I get every game in the bundle?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a neat bundle. Problem is I own a majority of it (dead space, mirrors edge, burnout, bf3) and from what I hear Crysis 2 and MOH are not that good (could give a fuck about Sims). So I'd only get it for DS3. Think I may wait to see what they add

DMBTylerWSP_sl

shitlord
I purchased the bundle and used all the Steam keys. Could I give away the Origin keys and it still work? If you want my origin keys, PM me and I'll be happy to give them up.

Edit: Given away.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Vandyn_sl said:
from what I hear Crysis 2 and MOH are not that good
It's a shitty FPS, IMO. It has none of the non-linearity that made Far Cry and Crysis such good games. It's more like a Call of Duty game than a Crytek game. Beautiful graphics and extremely cinematic, sure. But there's quite honestly maybe 4 different enemy types in the whole game and the AI is fucking atrocious. Gameplay wise maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10. Graphics probably a 9 or 10. Meh.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Might be hammered right now since this is on the front page of reddit.

Pretty disappointed that these weren't all on Steam though. Almost regret the purchase.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck it, I picked it up, figure dead space 3 alone is worth 10 bucks and everything else is gravy, plus it's all going to charity. Needless to say I've got some spare steam keys (dead space, mirrors edge and burnout).

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I really want is Mirror's Edge so if you want to PM me the Steam key I will give you positive internets.