Steam Deals and Digital Sales

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
OMD & OMD2 were great games, and even better with people to play with.

The hilarious ways to kill all the orcs is worth $6.25 in a heartbeat.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
OMD2 is really great if you have someone to co-op through it with. I would say OMD1 is better solo though.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
On the contrary, OMD2 was severely frustrating in that when playing co-op, it limits your maximum loadout to ~6 things rather than 10 when solo. For some reason they thought that was necessary, when the entire point of the game is variety in how you smash orcs. 6 slots made it extremely limiting.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe you didn't have the right person you were playing with? The 6 slots literally was never an issue for us. I usually had to dig to fill the 5th and 6th ones, although it depended on the map slightly.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'm not speaking to difficulty, I'm speaking to the entire point of having a silly game slaughtering orcs with ~30 traps/spells to kill them with, and being hamstrung at 6 available slots. There was literally no reason for them to drop it from 10 to 6 in co-op. If they felt the difficulty would suffer from having two fully capable people playing in the same map, they could give co-op a slight bump in difficulty. Come on now.

It's a fun issue.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
You end up with more slots... 6 each = 12 = 2 more than 10. You just can't do all of it yourself because... co-op. You wouldn't have the cash to use 10 slots on your own. OMD2 was more fun than OMD with a good co-op partner, is what I'm saying. OMD1 is more fun than 2 without one, because of the level design primarily.

spronk

FPS noob
ubisoft doing a PC b1g1f sale, one good deal is preorder lara croft and temple of osiris (sequel to top view isometric lara game) for $18 on PC and get a free copy of Watch Dogs, AC4 or South Park (theres like 15 other games to choose from but those are the best imo)
Buy Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

you can see the full list of games here
Official Ubisoft Online Store

Tales from the Borderlands also counts. Keep in mind you are going to get uPlay keys I believe, not steam, so ... yeah

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
ubisoft doing a PC b1g1f sale, one good deal is preorder lara croft and temple of osiris (sequel to top view isometric lara game) for $18 on PC and get a free copy of Watch Dogs, AC4 or South Park (theres like 15 other games to choose from but those are the best imo)
Buy Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

you can see the full list of games here
Official Ubisoft Online Store

Tales from the Borderlands also counts. Keep in mind you are going to get uPlay keys I believe, not steam, so ... yeah
But then I'd have to use Uplay. Ubi is not getting another cent out of me until they abort that abomination.

spronk

FPS noob
you actually get steam keys for lara croft and south park, i ended up buying em to keep lara and gift south park and both are steam keys, you dont need uplay at all for either (you wont get lara until dec 9th when its released)

also gamestop.com is selling the first lara one (guardian of light) for $3.49 digital steam key

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
GMG has Wolfenstein at 20 bucks. 16 VIP I should say. Worth it?

Wolfenstein: The New Order | PC game | Download discounts at Green Man Gaming

rrr_img_83549.jpg

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I picked it up for 20 on Steam. If you can get it for 16, seems even more reasonable. It looks like it got pretty good reviews.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Do you guys think Alien Isolation will drop below 25% off?

I really enjoyed Wolfenstein. If you like shooters there is no reason you would not enjoy it. The setting was just fantastic.