Stephen King's "The Long Walk"

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
The later Gunslinger book are shit as well, perhaps more disappointing because of how great it started.
You have forgotten the face of your father!
Doctor Sleep was pretty good. The Night Flier is great, but The Mist is the best adaptation ever of his works, but that's because of Frank Darabont.
The Green Mile is better than The Mist, ironically also because of Frank Darabont

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
You have forgotten the face of your father!

The Green Mile is better than The Mist, ironically also because of Frank Darabont
Two different types of films, but I agree it's good and also because of Darabont.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Silver Bullet was good. Also because of Darabont.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Silver Bullet the film relative to the novella is pretty good!

Good werewolf movies are scarce. I would put SB on the "better" end of the available options. Still waiting for them to make a really good werewolf movie, like using Mongrels or Those Across the River for source material

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Good werewolf movies are scarce. I would put SB on the "better" end of the available options. Still waiting for them to make a really good werewolf movie, like using Mongrels or Those Across the River for source material

My dad let my brother and I watch "An American Werewolf in London" when we were way too young for it and my brother had nightmares for weeks. Pretty funny to come back to it as an adult and realize it was basically a comedy with a wacky rubber suit.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
My dad let my brother and I watch "An American Werewolf in London" when we were way too young for it and my brother had nightmares for weeks. Pretty funny to come back to it as an adult and realize it was basically a comedy with a wacky rubber suit.
Had the exact same experience. Still like the movie though. Definitely in my top 3 WW movies

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i never found the werewolves scary, i think Abbot & Costello deflated all those Universal monsters for me. although there is one episode of Scooby Doo which had a werewolf or supposedly and that was scary for little kid me. i also gotta give King a little credit for his werewolf in The Talisman. hey Arbitrary Arbitrary thats one of my favorite King novels too. am i still crazy? :p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i never found the werewolves scary, i think Abbot & Costello deflated all those Universal monsters for me. although there is one episode of Scooby Doo which had a werewolf or supposedly and that was scary for little kid me. i also gotta give King a little credit for his werewolf in The Talisman. hey Arbitrary Arbitrary thats one of my favorite King novels too. am i still crazy? :p
I never found werewolves scary either. Not one bit.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
also go check out Dead Zone. that movie is pretty damned close to the book and Christopher Walker chews all the scenery.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit you guys are crazy. Werewolves always freaked me out. Always felt like I could reason with a vampire or at least convince one to turn me instead of kill me. But werewolves. Man, those fuckers are just going to tear you limb from limb. They are stronger than you, faster than you. Unless you're a weirdo that happens to have silver bullets, your gun won't do any good.

Maybe it's all the time I spent out in the woods as a kid, but for my money, werewolves were fucking scary.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Shit you guys are crazy. Werewolves always freaked me out. Always felt like I could reason with a vampire or at least convince one to turn me instead of kill me. But werewolves. Man, those fuckers are just going to tear you limb from limb. They are stronger than you, faster than you. Unless you're a weirdo that happens to have silver bullets, your gun won't do any good.

Maybe it's all the time I spent out in the woods as a kid, but for my money, werewolves were fucking scary.

Uh, yeah...

why are you naked wolf comic.png

• 1Solidarity

Goonsquad Officer
i saw some werewolf movie inthe 80's when i was way too young to have seen it. had a drawn out depiction of the man's face when he was transforming and it freaked me out.

my mom was a good for nothing that just let us watch whatever when we were single digits old.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
i saw some werewolf movie inthe 80's when i was way too young to have seen it. had a drawn out depiction of the man's face when he was transforming and it freaked me out.

my mom was a good for nothing that just let us watch whatever when we were single digits old.

1701746937865.jpeg

• 1Like