ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
steve jobs changed the world...yup, for these chinese at least
apple_china_labor_intro-4f341e8-intro.jpg

iLgq0RPDOQXU.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How many times can you make a "biopic" about the same guy?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well there's only been one motion feature film done about him and it was a crappy money grab. Everyone has known for a long time this is the legitimate film about him that's been in the process now since he died.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you put your apple hate aside, Jobs is a pretty interesting subject. A genius level designer and marketer who is worshiped on a religious level despite being one of the most deeply flawed and/or worst human beings to be a beloved public figure.

There have been way too much cash grabs about him but the subject matter is deserving of a quality and complex movie.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Isn't jobs the modern day robber baron? Made enormous profits while paying his workers nothing while trying to stifle any possible competition.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
On top of creating the Techtopus tech wage stagnation debacle currently coming to the surface!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They are going to release a new Steve Jobs movie every year, to coincide with the newest iPhone.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
My total lack of interest in the story of Jobs life is really competing with my Fassbender man-crush here.
Are you in my brain?

Fassbender looks like he kills it, when I first the tv spot I was shocked how convincing it looked. Reviews are saying its pretty fucking good, and Fassbender in fact "kills it".

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This was fantastic. Truly. Fassbender is a revelation, and though his does not physically resemble Steve, he nails the persona and commanding, charismatic presence. I was surprised by Rogan who I think did an very good job. I was worried that with Seth it would be too difficult to not see Seth Rogan every time he was on screen, but to my surprised he really showed some acting chops.

That was a fascinating take on Steve's life and I love the way it addresses the question people often ask about what made Steve so special and deserving of praises. I'd definitely recommend this, especially if you enjoyed the Social Network.

Simas_sl

shitlord
It's written by Aaron Sorkin and directed by Danny Boyle (28 Days Later, Slumdog Millionaire, Trainspotting, 127 Hours). I bet it's really good.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
How many times can you make a "biopic" about the same guy?
It's not a biopic but a work of "art" IE a lot of fiction according to the guy who wrote it. He said he was a painter and anot a photographer.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The end credits of the trailer say "Based on the book by Walter Isaacson". This is what his wiki says regarding his Steve Jobs book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Isaacson_sl said:
On October 24, 2011, Steve Jobs, Isaacson's authorized biography of Apple Computer's Jobs was published by Simon & Schuster. It became an international best-seller, breaking all records for sales of a biography. The book was based on over forty interviews with Jobs over a two-year period up until shortly before his death and on conversations with friends, family members, and business rivals of the entrepreneur.
And because I can't get the wiki to be a clickable link on the quote bar, here is the real link.
Walter Isaacson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Borzak

I don't know jack about Steve Jobs. But people who knew him said the timelines make no sense and would have to be adjusted by decades to fit into the movie. Sounds about right.

Borzak

Like I said I don't know jack about Steve Jobs, but apparently his wife wasn't included in the movie and she talked Christian Bale and Leonardo Dicaprio from acting in it. Who knows.