Street Fighter 5

Needless

Toe Sucker
"We are prepping to deploy a hotfix to the Battle Lounge servers soon. (1-2hrs)"

Hopefully things will be a lot smoother when i wake up tomorrow!

Started playing Chun tonight, dear god is she broken. She's like 3rd Strike tier imo lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah her back fierce is pretty nuts. If you crush counter it you can link: low strong (this puts them into a juggle state for some fucking weird reason), crouch forward xx legs or super or a billion other things that lead to a million damage.

favorite combo so far is if you can get a jump in attack: cr.fp xx v trigger, v skill, stomp x3, j.fp, land, super.
It does like 490 damage and looks d a n k.

Column_sl

shitlord
I got the Prima Guide, it's stupid good. Found a ton of stuff I'm using now.

Shadyk is the man with breaking down Fighters.

Pretty excited for the next year of this although I think we are going to see A LOT of top 8 Chuns.

Hope we get to see ED this year.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i got the e Guide after watching that primaguide stream yesterday with shadyk since it was only 7 bucks.
Well worth it lol.

I like that they're going to be updating it over the next year too when new characters and shit come out. Apparently Capcom doesn't want to make balance changes at all until after Capcom Cup so chun should be pretty broken for the entire year lol

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
There has always been one hasnt there? I mean fuck ive been playing SF since its first arcade version and ever since SF2 hasnt there been some variation released afterwards? Why stop now.
Cause MK, KI, and all the other cool kids are doing it.

Yeah i got the e Guide after watching that primaguide stream yesterday with shadyk since it was only 7 bucks.
Well worth it lol.

I like that they're going to be updating it over the next year too when new characters and shit come out. Apparently Capcom doesn't want to make balance changes at all until after Capcom Cup so chun should be pretty broken for the entire year lol
Why is the guide 15 bucks for me? /Cry

Column_sl

shitlord
Well worth it lol.

Yeah no doubt, I think we get around 9 characters before that so maybe some of them will even it out abit.

IMO besides Chun the game is suprisingly balenced as of now until people really start breaking shit.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Got a free copy of this and i'm kinda glad I didn't pay for it. I'm a huge Street Fighter fan and I know I would of gotten it 100% day 1 no matter what but server issues and lack of features is a bummer.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Add me on steam @ Evil-Homer, or send me a request ingame @ DogSolitude. Need to grind out some matches that aren't just first to 2 ranked spamfests and maybe learn something.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
my handle is gwailo. i'm terrible but happy to spar with anyone who wants. should get a forum tournament going at some pt.
I added you on SFV, will see how to send you an invite later tonight or tomorrow if you're around. If you're terrible then I'm dumpster trash. This is my first fighting game in probably a decade. Only reason I had the fight stick was b/c of SFxT that I played for all of a day.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It sucks the battle lounge can only do two people atm. It would have been a good time to do a some friday rerolled gaming night.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's the cheapest option for a workable arcade stick these days? Still kinda pissed that my Madcatz SF4 stick I bought for the PS3 doesn't work on either the PS4 or the PC, but the desire to play is definitely strong.

sebur

Bronze Squire
What's the cheapest option for a workable arcade stick these days? Still kinda pissed that my Madcatz SF4 stick I bought for the PS3 doesn't work on either the PS4 or the PC, but the desire to play is definitely strong.
Have you tried use JoyToKey? It is what I had to use to get my PS4 controller to work with this game.

-To the others I understand that Chun, Nash, Bison seem are the strong ones with one I am missing that I can't remember.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You can use your madcatz stick for the PC. They have a third party key binding program you can use.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
First Wednesday night weekly of SFV going on:Twitch

Brackets:http://nextlevel.challonge.com/nlbcv1_sfv
Johnny on the spot. Thanks.

Watched the final batch of Excellent Adventures for one reason: SMUG. Never really listened to the guy before, he comes across as a total moron, maybe because he's young. But then he starts to talk about the game, and the shit he knows and picks up, it's fucking insane. Pretty much my favorite player now.