Succession

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So many shitty shows on TV run forever and the really good ones end too soon. Except for GOT. It ran 3 seasons too long.

Burns

So many shitty shows on TV run forever and the really good ones end too soon. Except for GOT. It ran 3 seasons too long.
After seeing what Showtime does to it's good TV shows, I am fine with other networks allowing the writers to end the show in a good spot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After seeing what Showtime does to it's good TV shows, I am fine with other networks allowing the writers to end the show in a good spot.
I also wish more shows would to the "after episode" bit with the actors and directors. I really like watching them. I would love to have seen this done with GOT.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Isn't that where they admitted to forgetting about the Iron Fleet? Are you sure you want a deeper dive into their stupidity?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Now I am feeling like I have Alzheimer's. Did they have an after episode bit on GOT? I honestly cant remember.
Not really an after episode. But they did have a bit, per season I think, where the showrunners would be more candid about the show and plot. My point is that I'd rather not know how this shitty sausage was made. I already have a pretty good idea and tacit confirmation would just threaten my sanity.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also wish more shows would to the "after episode" bit with the actors and directors. I really like watching them. I would love to have seen this done with GOT.
Yep and it makes me feel smart when I watch the episode with Kendall coming into work in the back of the car and I say to my wife, this is like a repeat of the first episode ever where he’s rapping in the car. And then the first thing the showrunner says is, we really wanted to take you back to that first episode ever.

• 2Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I cannot quite figure out the point of Matsson, as so far he has not really posed a threat.

Tell me bringing your Comms Director to the party only to spill the beans is a set-up in some way? (I hope)

Otherwise, I am enjoying this last season.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
LMAO this whole scene with Greg and Tom with coffee, coke and bodega sushi was perfect LMAO

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This episode was right up there with "Boar on the Floor" as one of my favorite in the series.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need to just get book with all of Roman's quotes from this season. Dude shits lyrical gold.

Also Tom's "It's a long way back from pond life because you failed to get me a double shot."

This show gonna go down as one of the greatest ever

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shiv getting everything she deserves from Greg. All she had to do was pay him off. Nope. So he gets to give her the stake to the heart ratting her out to Ken. Her decisions always seem to be exceptionally bad.

• 2Like