Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Lol the second season of SAO started ok, and then boom lightsaber. I'm all in.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, there goes the Rayet x Slaine ships.
Reddit_sl said:
Eddelrittuo will immediately know something is wrong with the Aldnoah drive and will beat the shit out of Rayet.

Inaho will give CPR, it will be a callback to the earlier scenes where she gave Slaine CPR.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
NICE

Yeah, she's in the intro/ending so she'll be fine. It kind of sucks.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About Aldnoah. Yea, not sure why they actually did that at all. Hopefully something surprising happens.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With this ark of Mahouka we finally get real world battles and dangerous situations. Although we've had that before we really get to see Tatsuya start unleashing and seeing the other school members fight against serious threats. Although it's just the a taste this episode gives me hope that it will end the season right, the light novel ending for this arc was pretty amazing (most of Tatsuya's core powers are revealed here).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed Sword Arc, Aldnoah & Mahouka from this week. All 3 were great, though I was shocked by the cliff hanger in Ald.
Tatsuya's showing off his badassness suddenly. I dig that.
That Death Gun guy is annoying. But at least everyone seems to remember him in some way. I don't think that will help them at all, though.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love me some irregular but what is with the incest thing again? Is Japan just one big Kentucky?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love me some irregular but what is with the incest thing again? Is Japan just one big Kentucky?
Yea, I don't care for that aspect of this show at all. Yet, it seems soooo at odds with the show that I kinda think its just something of a joke.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
anyone else watching barakamon? im not too much into slice of life but damn, there isnt one episde that this anime made me laugh the hell up.

Its really really fun.
Yeah great show, will probably end up being the highest rated from this season on most the rating sites.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's a load of speculative theories about Aldnoah going around, which is the advantage of having an original series. The (not so) craziest I've seen is that Inaho is actually Saazbaum's son and there's connections to Dr. Troyard from 15 years ago.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there another good place like Nyaa.eu to get a good download from? They're still down from DDoS attacks, and HorribleSubs won't be up for another couple days or so either I don't think.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Is there another good place like Nyaa.eu to get a good download from? They're still down from DDoS attacks, and HorribleSubs won't be up for another couple days or so either I don't think.
People are getting them from IRC and putting them on other torrent sites almost immediately. Just check any public tracker.