Summer 2016 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Nanatsu being back just warms my fragile anime loving heart.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
New wallpaper acquired.

IKpiuEN.png
looks very pedo.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope both World Trigger and Hero Academia will have further seasons, their manga's are still really good.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really? WT totally lost me when they started doing the endless contest matches. Just boring as fuck.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The latest HxH was full on Pedo. That's like an 10-11 year old chick that's suddenly Ero Senin's new "power up" fuck toy.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tsugumomo announced an anime and if it's a faithful adaptation it will have even more fan service than HxH, but from a hentai artist that actually knows how to write plot.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Akderamin has started to get really good. Unicorn Gundam just reached the end, and it was pretty neat. Marida still makes me sad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Alderamin on the Sky was pretty good last few weeks and looks like it is getting better now that it's gonna be a full blown war probably with a real power not just rebels. (Cutting your pinkey off for an apology? Must be a Japanese thing..i dunno)

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a bromance in blooming. I am so sad it is going to end and with no manga to continue the story it makes me even sadder. Doubt I will ever pick up the light novels. Guess it will be a year or so until the next season of re zero.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
91 days went from good to really good.

Re zero was excellent.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It's a bromance in blooming. I am so sad it is going to end and with no manga to continue the story it makes me even sadder. Doubt I will ever pick up the light novels. Guess it will be a year or so until the next season of re zero.

I dunno. They could continue from the LN. Let us hope, at least.

• 1Like

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I really enjoyed the last few episode of berserk. I'm not a huge fan of how they render the hero's head but they could improve.

• 1Like