Summer 2016 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm honestly ok with the last episodes of Berserk. Yeah the art still sucks but Slaying demons and angels in pure berserk fashion? Sign me the fuck in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would be nice if Mob Psycho got picked up for a season 2, show is great.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
hqdefault.jpg

• 1Like

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I know dark souls draw lots inspiration from berserk but when he is fighting the angels with the big one with the wheel all I could think was Ornstein and Smough.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I really enjoyed this week's Shokugeki. He's really coming into his own, advancing his cooking. They do a great job at making an anime about cooking constantly compelling.

I get the feeling that next episode exhaustion will overcome him and he'll get in trouble.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
91 Days is good stuff. Alderamin continuing to get better and better. Really hope that has another season coming. I still highly recommend Thunderbolt Fantasy. The story and action are good.

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Last episode of Shokugeki next week =| sad times, it's been my favorite series by in the last couple of years, with Parasyte and Erased as close seconds.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So much awesomeness in that season finale. Good enough to be a series finale if it ends up being that way. I hope not, but you never know.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So much awesomeness in that season finale. Good enough to be a series finale if it ends up being that way. I hope not, but you never know.

Worry not! Sales of the light novel series skyrocketed when the anime came out and the author has announced he intends for his entire series to get adapted.

The first scene of the second season is going to trigger a /lot/ of people though.

Rem best girl

Re-Zero-Subaru-Rem-And-Alternate-Life.jpg

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Still thing there is something going on with Rem though, with the blank letter and nobody mentioning her.

Good ending for the season. Too bad we'll have to wait maybe years before getting the next one.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Worry not! Sales of the light novel series skyrocketed when the anime came out and the author has announced he intends for his entire series to get adapted.

The first scene of the second season is going to trigger a /lot/ of people though.

Rem best girl

View attachment 64708
Eh.. does that image mean Subaru and Rem get together, or is it just some fan wishful thinking? I kept waiting for something bad to happen at the end of Re:Zero...so maybe it happens in the eventual S2.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Eh.. does that image mean Subaru and Rem get together, or is it just some fan wishful thinking? I kept waiting for something bad to happen at the end of Re:Zero...so maybe it happens in the eventual S2.

It's a "what if" story that the author wrote. Hopefully we'll get it as an OVA. It's not canon though.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Taboo went full retard at the end there - like full on retard lol -

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I had to drop taboo after like episode 8. Couldn't take it anymore.

• 1Like