Summer 2024 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This is a great show. I'm fully on board with his wrath and revenge.

Which anime is about girls finishing second?
Makeine: too many losing heroins.

Fantastic slice of life animated in a way that makes zero sense for a slice of life. Just a great show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Very good Wistoria today. His handicap is becoming his strength, where as other people do nothing to improve themselves.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Shit turned into Dan Machi season 4 in a hurry

We went from a cool magical world with no real antagonist just a protag struggle to 'halls made of flesh' and decapitation/crucifixion of students.

Well ok then.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Bocchi is some funny shit, the MC in it is next level hilarious, its how i imagine 90% of the people on the forums.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've started one I missed; Konosuba. I had seen the characters alot in art, and I think I had watched the first episode but it is turning out fun.

I always joke about assgoblins, but Aqua is an assgoddess for sure. Maybe panties are just too encumbering for water magic.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I've started one I missed; Konosuba. I had seen the characters alot in art, and I think I had watched the first episode but it is turning out fun.

I always joke about assgoblins, but Aqua is an assgoddess for sure. Maybe panties are just too encumbering for water magic.
Finished all but the megumin prequel. Really funny

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Her ass just blatantly hanging out is honestly one of the weirder quirks of the anime, especially because she's been pretty clearly shown to be wearing undergarments in the manga. Also I wanna say they never once make a joke about her ass hanging out or even acknowledge it in any way which makes it even weirder.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Finished all but the megumin prequel. Really funny
I found a nice Megu vrchat avatar earlier tonight :)
Megu.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I found it not dubbed, if anyone cares.
It defaults to English audio, but you can change it to Japanese.

I've been watching the Japanese language version of this show since Wingz Wingz first announced that it was out. Some are silly, some are okay. The latest episode has Tarzan style Jerry & Mr. Nimbus, the gay fish dude. As long as I keep it Japanese language, all is good. I just have to swap audio track to Japan because it goes English by default.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fable has been very good. I always have 2-3 shows that either get lost in the mix, have a couple boring episodes that make me want to try it later or get good feedback here that I then give a chance to. Fable is one of the three this season.