Summer 2024 Anime Thread

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Could Slime stop being super boring, apparently not.
I dunno how people have continued to go on with that show. It’s firmly in my no thanks category now. It’s as exciting as a Star Wars council session in the prequels.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I dunno how people have continued to go on with that show. It’s firmly in my no thanks category now. It’s as exciting as a Star Wars council session in the prequels.
Yet still better than 90% of every other anime even when its slow.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Thank god they added some random faggot to Wistoria. The show is so much better now! I hear we're getting a black non-binary owlkin next season. Diversity is our strength.

• 1Worf

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Thank god they added some random faggot to Wistoria. The show is so much better now! I hear we're getting a black non-binary owlkin next season. Diversity is our strength.

Its a she - but try not to get so triggered - i figured it would be obvious considering the ridiculous amount of affection he claims to have for another male in a battle anime. You can look for spoilers on it for clarification.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Its a she - but try not to get so triggered - i figured it would be obvious considering the ridiculous amount of affection he claims to have for another male in a battle anime. You can look for spoilers on it for clarification.
Figured that one just from the voice acting

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
So girls und panzer is doing this slow release movie kind of thing. There's 4 out and supposed to be 6 total and I think they release a new one every couple years. Going to be painful waiting on the last 2. I see why they take 2 years though they are like crazy bollywood action with tanks.

I'm still a little confused by the setting, not that anime needs to make sense, but I'm not sure if all the schools are japanese and they just imitate the other cultures or if they are all like really finnish/russian/french/italian/german whatever.

Katyusha would always get mad at her LTs when they spoke russian because she only knew japanese so :emoji_shrug:
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Latest Ossan episode was good. I've only gotten to watch that and I Parry Everything so far, both good.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Latest Ossan episode was good. I've only gotten to watch that and I Parry Everything so far, both good.
Clueless old dudes overpowering everything. Yeah, we are definitely the demographic this stuff is being aimed at.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn MHA is non stop this season. Finally caught up. Definitely the best season yet. The animation with Dabi and this season in general is like Ufotable levels in terms of composition.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Failure Frame did not disappoint this week. High body count, more teases of Elf titties, and murderous, revenge driven protagonist!

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So girls und panzer is doing this slow release movie kind of thing. There's 4 out and supposed to be 6 total and I think they release a new one every couple years. Going to be painful waiting on the last 2. I see why they take 2 years though they are like crazy bollywood action with tanks.

I'm still a little confused by the setting, not that anime needs to make sense, but I'm not sure if all the schools are japanese and they just imitate the other cultures or if they are all like really finnish/russian/french/italian/german whatever.

Katyusha would always get mad at her LTs when they spoke russian because she only knew japanese so :emoji_shrug:
View attachment 544375
Considering Girls Und Panzer are riding around on German tanks while also singing Red Army Choir greatest hits you probably shouldn't put too much thought into it.

• 2Like

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Its my anime variant of Wrath of Man
Also, it doesn't help that the producers of this show seem to always have the bad guys saying that they're gonna rape/do bad things to the Elf chick. It's like they're purposely compounding the fact they draw a scantly clad character with big breasts who's ready to sleep with the main character at any time!

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Also, it doesn't help that the producers of this show seems to always have the bad guys saying that gonna rape/do bad things to the Elf chick. It's like they're purposely compounding the fact they draw a scantly clad character with big breasts who's ready to sleep with the main character at any time!

Tiddies

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Failure Frame did not disappoint this week. High body count, more teases of Elf titties, and murderous, revenge driven protagonist!
This is a great show. I'm fully on board with his wrath and revenge.

Which anime is about girls finishing second?

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Whelp Failure Frame.

I guess the age old question of whether or not you can jerk off an elf ear got answered.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like