Summer Olympics 2021

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol USA dominates those shitty Great Britain fags again.

200.gif

Chris Chris
There's 5 times more of you.

Did you get 5 times more medals?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's 5 times more of you.

Did you get 5 times more medals?
You should have stuck with the diversity angle. Oh wait, how did those diversity hire penalty kickers do for you again?

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
That 14 year old china diving boy wasn't old enough to qualify for the Olympics when it was supposed to take place. Could only compete because it was delayed. Coincidence? I think probably, but still a dumb rule.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That 14 year old china diving boy wasn't old enough to qualify for the Olympics when it was supposed to take place. Could only compete because it was delayed. Coincidence? I think probably, but still a dumb rule.
And yet Chinese or not she put on one of the most amazing performances in the entire history of Olympic competition.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
now this starting to fill my frontpage cuz of watching all the olympics

and why isn't this in the olympics? surely this is more physically demanding than lazy bitches firing off bb guns with one hand

• 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm finally getting caught up with my girls from Latvia. They had a good run. My favorite match, just a summary.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Wait, aren't bean-people supposed to like soccer?
Soccer is not made arbitrarily hard by forbidding the use of hands, If you were to use hands in soccer, it would just be rugby. That sport is just an asian knockoff of volleyball, badminton and that thing stoners do when they kick a haggy sack to each other.

Fucker

Log Wizard
now this starting to fill my frontpage cuz of watching all the olympics

and why isn't this in the olympics? surely this is more physically demanding than lazy bitches firing off bb guns with one hand
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE CONSTANT CLAPPING.

What a stupid sport. They spend more time chasing the ball after kicking it into the seats than they do actually playing it.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE CONSTANT CLAPPING.

What a stupid sport. They spend more time chasing the ball after kicking it into the seats than they do actually playing it.
Lots of time for ad breaks.