Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd say Wind Monkey and Fire BM priority. Both of those are great in PVE and PVP, then Oracle for the Speed leader in raids
I agree with Aevry. Wind Monkey is godly with the current Theo meta. He also has a great leader skill for raids.

Singlemalt_sl

shitlord
Would love to get in on the rotation for some garbage time for Rerolled guild battles. Also have 15 free friend spots from when I quit a while back.
Bloodrocuted

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm still playing this pretty regularly. Kinda unsure which of my monsters I should focus on. Got a 6 fully skilled Lushen as my rep, and working on a Hwahee for my second 6. Ive got no natural 5s, but several decent 5s and 4s.
My name is Kenoma ingame if anyone would take a look and give me some suggestions.

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm still playing this pretty regularly. Kinda unsure which of my monsters I should focus on. Got a 6 fully skilled Lushen as my rep, and working on a Hwahee for my second 6. Ive got no natural 5s, but several decent 5s and 4s.
My name is Kenoma ingame if anyone would take a look and give me some suggestions.
I personally wouldn't build Hwahee unless as an act of desperation because I have nothing else. She has found some niche uses such as in necro, but overall is sort of meh. I don't see you in the rerolled roster, or I'd give a suggestion. Feel free to send me an invite, I think I have room.

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
You cannot go wrong 6*ing Bella. Nothing you have that I saw really screams to be 6*d. If I were you (and I was not too long ago) I would 6* and fully skill-up Bella, as you will literally use her everywhere all the time, and work on your Veromos fusion.

Singlemalt_sl

shitlord
Is there a farm team or one you all could suggest for me to join to work my way up to you all's level? I feel like a hood rat visiting the Taj Mahal when I visit one of you islands. Want to get into some guild battles but obviously don't have the mons to compete at your level. Currently at 6 6 stars and many 5s. Will hopefully beef up and then rejoin. Thanks!

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Is there a farm team or one you all could suggest for me to join to work my way up to you all's level? I feel like a hood rat visiting the Taj Mahal when I visit one of you islands. Want to get into some guild battles but obviously don't have the mons to compete at your level. Currently at 6 6 stars and many 5s. Will hopefully beef up and then rejoin. Thanks!
Mistwalkers will probably be a better fit for awhile. I know they have the space and generally you can be competitive at that level.

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
Will add you when you app. Remember to set your defense so I can add you to the roster come Sunday. Also, we use the Line app for chat. Can send a request to either Aevry or myself.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Just restarted this. Something of a veteran, but can't find my account and since my luck was fucking awful I just said fuck it and started over. Beginner and Intermediate packs were good to me. Got:

wind:
Horus, Samurai, Lushen, Rak

Water:
Sylph

Fire:
Samurai, Sylph, Joker, Sky Dancer, Beast Monk (first and only 5* on either account)

pretty much done spending money, though.

Lushen got 6 starred (this event + all the double xp achievements == badass) and 5 starred Beast Monk (ofc), fire Sam, fire sylph and water sylph. Lushen is the only one I've managed to awaken.

So I'm in a pretty good place but progress will rapidly slow. Anyway, if there's a noob guild or something I'd love an invite. IGN Smooge, Hive ID Balzmir.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Welcome back sir! Send an invite to fiftyfour for the mistwalkers guild and join us up on Line - the game is much better when you can listen to violent rage and premium pack spam!

Just restarted this. Something of a veteran, but can't find my account and since my luck was fucking awful I just said fuck it and started over. Beginner and Intermediate packs were good to me. Got:

wind:
Horus, Samurai, Lushen, Rak

Water:
Sylph

Fire:
Samurai, Sylph, Joker, Sky Dancer, Beast Monk (first and only 5* on either account)

pretty much done spending money, though.

Lushen got 6 starred (this event + all the double xp achievements == badass) and 5 starred Beast Monk (ofc), fire Sam, fire sylph and water sylph. Lushen is the only one I've managed to awaken.

So I'm in a pretty good place but progress will rapidly slow. Anyway, if there's a noob guild or something I'd love an invite. IGN Smooge, Hive ID Balzmir.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hey guys, what's new with SW? I was kicked from the Line app very recently, but I haven't played in months and months, so that's completely understandable.

Thought about coming back. Getting back into school, but I have an itch for something that's got a replay button so I can casually not pay attention to it and still make gains.

And figured, if not SW, you guys always try out the new games like it, are there any other games you guys like that have similar replay features or grind features like SW where I can get a team and just replay without worrying about it? Bluestacks compatible would be a plus but not necessary.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sorry Crone - I did a clean up of people that never talk in Line! I can add you back in if you're going to be around. About half of us are playing Seven Knights currently:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nightsgb&hl=en
Oh it's all good. I'm surprised I wasn't taken out a lot sooner. How's Bluestacks with SW these days? Still bannable, but do people actually get banned? I'll have to request invite again from you and check out that Seven Knights.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
We had a merge between MW and Rerolled. If you were in MW apply to Rerolled for GW!

Should also join us in line chat - hit Aevry up for invites.