Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Sounds great - I see a lot of people setting up a strong first defense team and then a weak second, is there a strategic benefit to this? Otherwise I've got a team setup hopefully that won't screw us over too hard.

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
Teams will set their defenses like that to promote losses, keeping their rank lower so the offensive fights are easier. It allows you to earn guild points faster since you earn double points for an offensive win and defensive wins don't provide much in the way of points. You may set your defense however you like, nothing you choose will screw the guild in any way.

Fiftyfour

Ideally you would use Rage, Atk/Crit Dam/Atk. If you can't reliably acquire Rage, fatal will work.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Also - been banging my head against ToAH level 99 for a week now. I can get to the third stage (Leo, 2 verds 2 spectras), and I swear despite having veromos, baretta on despair, and mav with 33000 HP I find a way to get RNGeesus'ed to death. of the 20+ attempts I've put in I've probably only stunned more than one on the first turn twice.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
99 down... and it turns out my verd can't tank the 100 bosses AoE. So not sure where to go from here...

Morsakin

Just hit 50 and pulled Briand / Chiwu after having pulled Ariel / Chasun the night before that.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm 100 guild tokens from my first Ifrit summon.. Will be my second nat5 after Vero. Just started working on pieces for the Sigmarus fusion.
The only good nat4 I've summoned so far are Soha and Julien..
My giants team can do B7 but not B8.. Level 40 Bella, 6* Vero still levelling, 35 Bernard Shannon and Soha.. Maybe I should start trying to use Konamiya intsead of Soha..

Morsakin

Maybe I should start trying to use Konamiya intsead of Soha..

I mean, Julien is Wind albeit squishy for giants I would imagine. Kona would at least give Vero or others more turns. 8 and 9 are a bitch, though, and you might consider relying on reps to get you through them toward GB10.

Fiftyfour

Aye, I used friend reps to power through at least B9 in order to begin working on my Giants b10 team. The basic starter giants team is Vero (Lead), bella, shannon, bernard and <wind DPS>. Shannon and Bernard can be used at 5*.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I could use Julien then but he's only 4* right now. I might try Arang since I'm about to fuse and then 5* it any way on the way to Sigmarus.. I have pretty great runes on Soha which is why I've been using her, she is my farmer.

Morsakin

Aye, I used friend reps to power through at least B9 in order to begin working on my Giants b10 team. The basic starter giants team is Vero (Lead), bella, shannon, bernard and <wind DPS>. Shannon and Bernard can be used at 5*.

Current 5-6m albeit reliable GB10 auto is Vero(L), Shannon, Bernard, Bella, Ariel; only Vero is 6* and even though DB10 is a ways away, I might take some time to start getting Bernard / Ariel to 6* alongside Briand.

Fiftyfour

I could use Julien then but he's only 4* right now. I might try Arang since I'm about to fuse and then 5* it any way on the way to Sigmarus.. I have pretty great runes on Soha which is why I've been using her, she is my farmer.

I would use Soha at first then. Once you get a stable team that clears at a high rate of success you can start to fiddle with monsters to try and make it quicker while maintaining your success rate. Also, Sigmarus is a great monster, he's a staple in both my Giants and Dragons teams.

Drat

Just started playing this. Is there a guild for new players? Not sure how wars work and if a lower player just screws everything up. Really what I need is some high level friend character abuse.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Feel free to friend me: KhrinRampage
Can have a bit of fun with my Veromos.. some of the other people in this thread have amazing reps.
The guild isn't really for new players but if you have LINE then there's a group set up and they offer great advice.. being a relatively new player myself they've provided some good info for me.

Drat

Feel free to friend me: KhrinRampage
Can have a bit of fun with my Veromos.. some of the other people in this thread have amazing reps.
The guild isn't really for new players but if you have LINE then there's a group set up and they offer great advice.. being a relatively new player myself they've provided some good info for me.

Sent you a request: Absolute01