Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Talinos_sl

shitlord
right after complaining I buy a wind scroll with my pvp points and pull a wind phantom thief.

should i awaken him before wind undine?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dark Ifrit 100% is. Baretta is great too.
yea i should probably say i'm done with fusion aside from just keeping the ifirt components, i was hoarding all possible ones instead, already have a max'd skill baretta, she's pretty much my strongest mon i guess, i have her focused on support with despair/focus, unless she's better in some other role?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
If you're lacking Wind DPS, I would do Phantom Thief first. Wind undine is ok, but you won't be relying on her.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
What is my first step for rune farming? Do I run the desired set dungeon on Hell and build off of those (I know end game is all basically Giants and Dragon B10 for the good ones, just want to know how to start) my runes all suck pretty bad and I feel like that's my next hurdle, sucks because I need some violent/revenge runes and no way I can get hell done for those yet.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
What is my first step for rune farming? Do I run the desired set dungeon on Hell and build off of those (I know end game is all basically Giants and Dragon B10 for the good ones, just want to know how to start) my runes all suck pretty bad and I feel like that's my next hurdle, sucks because I need some violent/revenge runes and no way I can get hell done for those yet.
Yeah basically 3 ways to get runes:

1. Run the scenario on hell. The numbered maps will drop white/green runes for the corresponding slot, 3 or 4*. The boss will drop white/green/blue runes for any slot, 3, 4, or 5*. So you can either run boss for better general runes, or run a scenario if you just really need a slot 2 speed rune (example) and you're ok with 4*.

2. The shop. Any rune can pop up in the shop.

3. Giants/Dragons.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone want to take up co-leadership of MW'ers? I forgot to sign us up for wars again this weekend (or try to). Fortunately Oni was on the ball. Just got way too much stuff going on. The job is easy - sign us up for the war on Sunday, and start a war every morning and evening - sometimes ending a war early (win or lose) so we can start the next and not fall behind.

Fiftyfour

If no-one else is interested I'd be willing to take over co-leadership, I'm either on the couch all day sundays or outside using my smoker so I have plenty of downtime to sign us up for wars each week. The only days that would be remotely close to a problem for me would be the thurs-fri-sat night wars as I'm at work at those times and my phone access is spotty at best.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Great 54. You're on the Line app right? I'll try and hook up with you Sunday morning/early afternoon.

Sorta disappointed I have to mention this again - do we need all need to agree to keep our attack on +3's at no more than 2 per war? The way the guild wars work is such that we can either be selfish and not win wars, or be team players and win wars. Winning has been giving us like, what? 50ish points? It's better to work together and attack what has the most % life and not all whore on the +3's - we all win that way. Otherwise Ima just say fuck ya'll and whore +3's myself. I'm getting tired of attacking +0's for the betterment of us all (and I see others doing it too, not just me) while others are only attacking +3's. The latest war, for instance, I attacked a +0, +2, and +3.

If you have questions about how wars work or whatever, feel free to ask here - a bunch know the ins and outs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i attack highest guy i can take on in the first batch of +1
then the highest guy in +2
then YOLO the +3 guy

reason being, my second team is pretty weak, or i'm just not confident in them at all.

Fiftyfour

Yup, I'm on the line app. I'll be around all day Sunday.

As for attacking in GWs, I always try and attack the highest rated/level guy I feel I can beat. Sometimes that's a +3, most of the time its a +1/+0. Every once in a while it's nobody.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider

As for attacking in GWs, I always try and attack the highest rated/level guy I feel I can beat. Sometimes that's a +3, most of the time its a +1/+0. Every once in a while it's nobody.
This is me too, still not quite 40 yet and no 6*'s so it's kind of kill what I can (and like 54 said, sometimes nothing QQ).

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider

The trick is for everyone to hit the highestfull greenperson on the other team they can. We lost to a tank guild once again earlier today because everyone went for all the +3s. At most, in that situation you should hit one of each +3, +2, +1 .. and then the later people have to play some cleanup on the +0.

If you hit 3 +3 guys and lose the war, you would get a total of 42 points. If instead you hit one of each, you get 14 + 12 + 10 = 36, but you get 36 again for winning .. so 72 total. Think big picture people! =P

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
So with guild wars, at 29 (almost 30) i usually scan and see there is not much I can hit yet unless it isn't a full 40 guild.
Is it bad to try one above my level and probbaly lose ? Does that cost points for the guild itself?