Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
So with guild wars, at 29 (almost 30) i usually scan and see there is not much I can hit yet unless it isn't a full 40 guild.
Is it bad to try one above my level and probbaly lose ? Does that cost points for the guild itself?
No, it doesn't cost the guild any points. It just costs you 10 energy, but you might surprise yourself and win.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bump!

Just started this up recently, and I'm going strong. Just level 11 at the moment, and I bought the starter packs for $35 total. Figured it was a good deal and was already putting a lot of time into the game. Got 4* Barb King, and was told that he can carry me for a long time. Going to hop on the line app. Are there still active people? Would love to make some friends, so I can push to Faimon.

IGN: Bigdizz0

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lots of people are still active. Xith20 is my id. I have an Ariel you can use.

Make sure you buy the weekly Devilmon from the glory shop. What element is your barb king?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Plus the weekly 4* from guild rewards is a must too.

I just recently finished a Vero fusion and this week (after the guild battles) i'll have enough to summon another Ifrit as well.

But i've been having super sucky pulls, my best natural mon is still Baretta! (well maybe Arnold too), but no one cool like Lushen or tyron.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lots of people are still active. Xith20 is my id. I have an Ariel you can use.

Make sure you buy the weekly Devilmon from the glory shop. What element is your barb king?
Pretty sure wind for the Barb King. Also, like everyone, got the magic knight, and slotted her with the 4 despair runes. The extra stuns have really helped my team. Just working my way through the scenarios now, after farming Giants B2-3 for a little while to get those runes.

Xith

Plus the weekly 4* from guild rewards is a must too.

I just recently finished a Vero fusion and this week (after the guild battles) i'll have enough to summon another Ifrit as well.

But i've been having super sucky pulls, my best natural mon is still Baretta! (well maybe Arnold too), but no one cool like Lushen or tyron.
Veromos is a pretty big difference maker. I use him for virtually everything. Spending devilmon on him is a good investment. I've been playing for like a year and I just got a lushen and still don't have a baretta.. though I'll probably fuse one soon. You can do a lot with veromos, baretta and farmable stuff (wind pixie/griffon, light inugami/bearman/vagabond, water garuda).

patrick

This 40 million downloads event is pretty sweet. Just pulled a 4 water kobold and 4 wind joker. Burning everything to make a Lushen.

IGN: Kenoma
Lvl 25 Have awakened water sylph as rep atm, but will probably change that to Lushen when I can.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
back from vacation, ready to kick ass in Mistwalkers, only managed to contribute to 7% since i couldn't get 4G at the beach.

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
I didn't get creative. Just added the folks who joined last week and couldnt make it into the rotation. Removed a couple of people from defense that havent logged in for months, to make my monday morning offensive lineups that much easier.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
So for people that used to play that wandered off, or people still looking for some interesting play;

New Features:
Guild Wars (Rerolled generally is top 20-100) and Mistwalkers I have no idea
World Boss - Essentially a cutscene 3 times for loot
Raid Boss - 3 man real time fight against boss monster
Dragon / Giant / Necro Dungeon rune shuffling
100 Floor Tower of Ascension Normal/Hard

Coming Soon?
Real time PVP Arena
Additional Raids
Thengel Tears

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wouldn't say Thengel tears are coming soon, I'd say they've been happening for quite some time. Also, Mistwalkers usually ends up anywhere from c2-g1 in the guild rankings come Saturday.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quick insight since this is bumped, had holiday luck apparently and pulled 4! Nat 5's, went ahead and 6*'d Perna, wanted advice on which to hit next. Have Wind Monkey King, Fire Beast Monk, Wind Oracle.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Quick insight since this is bumped, had holiday luck apparently and pulled 4! Nat 5's, went ahead and 6*'d Perna, wanted advice on which to hit next. Have Wind Monkey King, Fire Beast Monk, Wind Oracle.
I suggest you go buy a god damned lottery ticket you just pulled 4 of the best nat5s in the game.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I'd say Wind Monkey and Fire BM priority. Both of those are great in PVE and PVP, then Oracle for the Speed leader in raids