Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
WOW, wind imp is pretty terrible now after that bug fix. His AoE ability hits like a kitten now.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've got 4 devilmon I'm hanging on to so far, and I can't decide if I want to just say fuck it and start powering up my Fire Death Knight (who I'm actually using a lot - good tank with a nice skill set) or hope for something even better. I have the feeling once I use them up, I'll stop getting Martial Cats coming outta my ears and get something good heh I do have a natural 5* - Wind Dragon Knight - but I just can't figure out where he's useful yet.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
I pulled that new Kung Fu Girl, water variety. No idea if she is any good. Way too many other creatures to level though so probably won't get to her for awhile.

Putting my Light Fairy up for sharing, although she's still lacking 2 runes and is only 5* level 30, but everyone has a Water Warbear so might as well offer something different.

Also, got tired of forever alone, so created Mistwalkers guild. Send requests if you're currently not in the main guild. No idea if it allows you to send a note, but if so, let me know who you are here please. If you can't leave notes and I reject you because I don't recognize you, post here and reapply please.

EDIT: Christ, just went and looked and had 30 requests, so I deleted them all because I doubt any of you applied in those 10 minutes before I posted.
Sent a request with both my accounts (Malinatar/Lexyan)

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've got 4 devilmon I'm hanging on to so far, and I can't decide if I want to just say fuck it and start powering up my Fire Death Knight (who I'm actually using a lot - good tank with a nice skill set) or hope for something even better. I have the feeling once I use them up, I'll stop getting Martial Cats coming outta my ears and get something good heh I do have a natural 5* - Wind Dragon Knight - but I just can't figure out where he's useful yet.
I say just use them. I'm usually someone who chronically holds on to things in games like these in order to min/max or have that potion in my bag "in case of emergency" until it's not even useful any more. JUST DO IT!

New event is up, tons of free stuff that's super easy to get. The only one that's kinda BS is "get 100 monster slots." If you're pretty new, this will be expensive. However, the best part of this event is that MONSTER SLOTS, HALF PRICE! Take advantage, max them out. You'll save a few hundred thousand mana.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
So I finally have a team that can almost auto B7 of the various elemental dungeons;

Speed Leader + support healer + fire inugami + light inugami + water witch

This is such a great combo - fast, soul-crushingly strong once the witch buffs, and hard to kill with two group heals. Still stalled out at level 35 in the tower though. Also Don't forget to blow your energy today from 8-9 and 12-1 PST on the double event if you haven't already scheduled your day around it. You get 100 of it back also with the new event. My phone is going to melt today.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else getting constant network errors during this double xp/gems time? Looks like maybe they need an upgrade.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else getting constant network errors during this double xp/gems time? Looks like maybe they need an upgrade.
started out getting server and network error messages. now its just "server maintenance is being held. going back to the title page."

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Their servers can be brutal. Sometimes I think they are getting ddos'd cause it's so bad trying to keep a connection.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah most of us in game and chat channels were all complaining. Didn't even get through my base sta in an hour.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Yeah most of us in game and chat channels were all complaining. Didn't even get through my base sta in an hour.
Same, and for the second day it didn't record any of my daily progress (energy spent etc). But now I have time to bitch: from 2 mystical scrolls yesterday (the freebie and a dungeon drop) results--1 Fire Inu and a Fire High Elemental. FML I don't even have enough feeders yet to 5-star any of my decent monsters.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Completed the new event already. I hope they add more stuff so I don't have to stare at it for the next two weeks
frown.png

Thengel

12 scrolls, here we go!
1st scroll - wind inferno
2nd scroll - fire high elemental
3rd scroll - awakened wind howl.

Fuck it. Maybe I'll pull the rest later, but right now I'm feeling ill.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
You might need to shotgun a few beers, or have your sig other open them for you.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've just started spending my crystals buying them 1 at a time. Not efficient I know, as you miss out on the "free" scroll and Angelmons, but I just couldn't take the huge disappoint that is opening 11 at once anymore.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I popped one on a whim and got a 4* Fire Ninja Girl. She seems dope, perfect for arena with her 2nd skill.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I haven't tried that yet, but I am almost positive that the majority of my 4* creatures have come from individual mysticals that I either bought from the shop or had drop in dungeons, as opposed to purchased or 750 crystal ones.

EDIT: Since you posted the same time I did, I pulled a Water Ninja Girl earlier. I've leveled her up some but with saving my energy for double xp I haven't done much but drag people along with my Warbear so I have no idea if she's actually worth a shit. Seems to be decent, and her ability that refreshes (and attacks with) her shadow kick 25% of the time is a nice little dps boost at times. Still, as I said, she might suck for all I know, haven't done anything major with her.

I've got too many things to level up
frown.png
I should be considering looking ahead to a 6* at this point, but I don't have anything massively awesome to do it with. I think Fire Phantom Thief is probably my best rated creature, but the fact that he looks gay as fuck and throws cards, which reminds me of fucking Gambit (who is also gay as fuck) is kind of holding me back.

Thengel

Highlights of my 12 mystical scrolls are a skillup for water mystic witch and 2 skillups for wind living armor, who I never, ever use. Awesome.

I should be considering looking ahead to a 6* at this point, but I don't have anything massively awesome to do it with. I think Fire Phantom Thief is probably my best rated creature, but the fact that he looks gay as fuck and throws cards, which reminds me of fucking Gambit (who is also gay as fuck) is kind of holding me back.
This is pretty much exactly how I feel. Going to 6* and farming runes is such a massive chore, I would like to feel excited doing it. Sorry, I know wind warbear (/fine inugami/whatever) is good, but he's boring as shit.

Crazily

N00b
Stuck on Famion 4....any suggestions?

What I have:

Water:
4* Sylphid lvl 30
4* Fairy lvl 27
4* Epikion Priest lvl 24

Fire:

4*Lich lvl 30
4* 9-tail fox lvl 30
4* Warbear (ursha) lvl 24
4* Inferno lvl 19

Wind:
4* M. Archer lvl 30
4* Vagabond lvl 30
4* Bounty hunter lvl 9

That's it for my 4 stars...I have several 3 stars I am working on still. All have appropriate rune sets and leveled to about 6-9 on average.

No matter what I have tried, including using friends high level monsters, I cannot get past this level!!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got the computer arena guys high enough now that they're a pain in the ass and probably not worth the effort/arena tokens to try and kill.

I've got Fire Vamp and and Inugami at 5* and I'm not sure what to do next or if I should work to 6* Vampire. Only recently learned his leader skill that says it works in DungeonsONLYworks in Dungeons, not the regular stages. Because I'm stupid.