Sunset Overdrive - The game that will establish Xbox One as the #1 2nd place console

Szlia

The blind can see again, the bedridden can walk!
Thanks to the supertouch, blessed be the supertouch!

The crazy becomes sane, the mute begins to talk!
This is the supertouch, Jesus Christ Supertouch!

PS: Not very interested in this game, but in any case the notion that it can turn it around for the Xbox One is laughable.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Just wait guys, X will save the Xbone!

No, I didn't mean X, Y will save it! Trust me!

Did I say Y? Guys, come on, we all know that it's really Z that will save the Xbone! Book it!

Sorry, but when you're banking on an Insomniac game to save your console, you know these are desperate times indeed.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Just wait guys, X will save the Xbone!

No, I didn't mean X, Y will save it! Trust me!

Did I say Y? Guys, come on, we all know that it's really Z that will save the Xbone! Book it!

Sorry, but when you're banking on an Insomniac game to save your console, you know these are desperate times indeed.
Insomniac's games are phenomenal. I may have exaggerated a bit, but the Xbox One has a ton of promising forthcoming exclusives. You can't say the same for Playstation 4.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Thread titles without the name of the game in them are terrible. I've edited the title to better help the community.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Insomniac's games are phenomenal. I may have exaggerated a bit, but the Xbox One has a ton of promising forthcoming exclusives. You can't say the same for Playstation 4.
Fuse was the furthest possible thing from "phenomenal" and the Resistance series is mediocre at best. And you should probably wait until *after* E3 before making silly claims about exclusives or lack thereof.

Vaclav

LotU Remastered alone is better than the entire planned X1 library. Best game in years that was already gorgeous on old hardware retouched with new hardware.

Deep Down? MLB for those into baseball? FF14 for those that care about MMOs? Transistor? Uncharted 4? EQ Next?

X1 has - PvZ:GW, Titanfall, this, and DotP2015 for decent looking exclusives. And GW is just a timed exclusive at that.

Look at that, shooter-shooter-shooter and DotP vs. Shooter, Horror/Survival, MMORPG, Whatever Transistor is, Sports. (And I didn't even include some tenuous stuff I think looks awesome like The Order, mind you and skipped MOST indie titles to help skew towards X1 [although I did feel obligated to include two for them - and Transistor is clearly going to be huge so it had to be on PS4 side - 6 v 2 without indies, 7 vs 4 with])

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure X1 will eventually have a nice couple of titles in it's hat - but right now, you better be a fan of shooters for any of their focus titles. [And mind you most aren't looking that great as shooters go - and we're going to close in on a half dozen shooters per platform soon anyhow]

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I'm not really interested in the console pissing contest as I believe having an allegiance to a single platform is silly. If you eschew the Xbox, you're going to be missing out on games like Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Crackdown 3, D4 (which sounds like the coolest game of all time).

Vaclav

I'm not really interested in the console pissing contest as I believe having an allegiance to a single platform is silly. If you eschew the Xbox, you're going to be missing out on games like Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Crackdown 3, D4 (which sounds like the coolest game of all time).
Fable will be a joke, everyone who's seen 2 and 3 knows this. And that's all shooters or Kinect crap - hooray Kinect.

Not saying X1's library is awful or anything, but you're the one that tried to state X1's is better. Which is a boldfaced lie to most people. Either because of variety of options or because of quality (or both for many).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LotU Remastered alone is better than the entire planned X1 library. Best game in years that was already gorgeous on old hardware retouched with new hardware.

Deep Down? MLB for those into baseball? FF14 for those that care about MMOs? Transistor? Uncharted 4? EQ Next?

X1 has - PvZ:GW, Titanfall, this, and DotP2015 for decent looking exclusives. And GW is just a timed exclusive at that.
I kind of hate you for using all these fucking acronyms. Some of them not even accurate. Go eat a cactus.

Vaclav

I goofed The Last of Us' acronym, rest are accurate. Such blind rage.

Rather not type out each longhand while auto correct keeps "fixing" things when I'm on mobile.

Alex: Last of Us, Major League Baseball,Final Fantasy, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, and Duels of the Planeswalkers 2015 for the acronyms.