Survivor 25: Philippines

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
(Insert praising comment about RC's tits...again)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, but have you heard that voice? Yikes...

Speaking of the last thread, I need to go watch this week's Ponderosa vids.

Bane_sl

shitlord
I also haven't watched this weeks Ponderosa.

I'm a little sad Carter got voted off but man did that kid have no social game at all. Just laid down and died. I'm betting Malcolm pulls a ropa-a-dope and takes Lisa/Abi to the Final 3 with him and takes the Million bucks with a unanimous vote.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
if he makes it to the final 3 at this point, without winning the final 4 to 3 immunity challenge, the entire cast is retarded.

I only see two possible winners now at this point, with Carter gone, and it's Malcolm and the sex therapist lady. I love that Jeff Kent's #1 goal was getting rid of previous players and one may go to the finals.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Malcom is guaranteed F4 and probably the favorite to win the final immunity as well. He's looking like a big favorite right now. If I was him I would be looking to go to F2 with Abi for sure. If he can't make it with her I'm not sure who he wants to sit next to but I don't think it's Denise. I could see Denise/Skupin/Lisa all getting votes but I'm not sure who gets the most.

One thing I like about F2 is whoever wins the last immunity challenge basically gets to choose who they sit next to a FTC and they have to do it right in front of the jury and probably lose at least one vote in the process.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I think Denise winning would be one of the best survivor stories. I mean she has been to every single tribal council. It would be a great pitch to the jury, has been interesting to watch her pull it off so far. Sadly I am pretty sure they all know she could do well with the jury so she will not make it past final 5.

piggvomit_sl

shitlord
im guessing lisa, denise, and michael scupin-
The reason I guess it is because abby will go next because malcom has the Immunity Idol-
Denise will win Immunity when there is 4 left leaving malcom to vote out and break the alliance so she can win the million
Lisa and Scupin will team up and hope to win it but eventually Denise will because shes on the outs-

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm pissed off at Lisa and Skupin. Taking Abi to the end and voting off Denise was a no-brainer. That "We need Denise to beat Malcom" was retarded because Denise will beat them just as bad as Malcom.

You could tell Abi knew she was going home when she started calling Skupin an idiot over and over in TC.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm fine with it just because I don't want either of them to win. Abi was right, they're fucking stupid and are pretty much guaranteed to lose because of that decision.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This season so far, is one of my favorites but not much makes sense down the stretch.

Last TC you're of the mindset, "We really like Carter but we are thinking best to keep Abi since no one likes her nor would vote for her." Makes sense, but now you find your fangs and get rid of Abi instead of someone who is a real threat like with Carter? Wild. Silly move for a survivor player IMO, but I sure was happy as a viewer. Listening to Abi's solipsistic shit is actually painful because you're not allowed to kick her in her squinty little piggy-eyed face.

I thought for sure Denise had a case of shingles when she started to describe the pain, which probably would have finished her. Was glad to see her fight through that spider bite or whatever it was.

My order in terms of who I hope wins are Denise, Malcom, Skupin, and Lisa. Lisa really turns me off with her religious pantomimings.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pray the poison away! What a god damn moron. It's like watching retarded Survivor with her there as she hopelessly tries to figure out how to play the game.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I want Malcom or Denise to win, but man I also wanted Lisa and Skupin to not be fucking dumbasses. They are truly idiotic morons.

piggvomit_sl

shitlord
yea lisa was really starting to piss me off how on/off she is. I never thought she would make it this far and she is more annoying then abi lol. Read my prediction above. Malcom will not get it because Denise will get Immunity and send him home. Sorta shitty for malcom not to play that hidden immunity idol and fuck everyone but whatever. He still needs to win immunity and he is golden. Denise will win with a landslide victory sunday. Thanks for watching!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
The good thing about this season is, Malcolm or Denise will end up in the final 3 and both of them are worthy of winning (and barring some miraculous upset, one of them will)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Abi Ponderosa and RC just laying into her is great.
Oh shit. I have to watch this when I get home. I bet the people at Ponderosa were hoping Abi wouldn't' get voted off, so they wouldn't have to deal with her.

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
I really liked RC when this show started for many reasons, hehehehe. But the more I watch ponderosa every week, the more annoying she becomes.

Heartbrand_sl

shitlord
I think Abi could've won @ a the final because of the number of people from her tribe on the jury who out of spite to the other tribe may have voted for her. Ponderosa seems to confirm this sentiment.