Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tried to but my giftcard credit card wouldnt go through, i will never put one cent from my actual credit card for this board.

that weird because my gift card credit card went through today with zero problems and the fakest address and name ever.

you'll have to forgive me for concluding that you're full of shit.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Oh shit gift card visa... never thought of that.

Never donated to this incarnation of board because of CC security concerns. I’ll rectify that soon.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This thread was like getting a boner thinking you were gonna fuck some hot chick, then come to find out she's the shittiest lay ever and can't even make you cum.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
To be fair, those VISA gift cards are really hit and miss on online sites for 101 different reasons, not the least of which is as you've already noticed, Araysar, fraud filters are dumb - and that works both ways.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Did they change how to donate? Pretty sure I just sent a PayPal payment when I did

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This thread was like getting a boner thinking you were gonna fuck some hot chick, then come to find out she's the shittiest lay ever and can't even make you cum.

BAN THE HERETICS! BAN THEM FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thinks that giving money for board maintenance is a bad idea.

tried to donate to board maintenace before

still not an actual donor though.

might want to think this one through and try again, chuk.
what the fuck are you on about? you said it was either pay for board maintainence or give that to 23 and me for theses hoaxers. board maintenance is top priority.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
what the fuck are you on about? you said it was either pay for board maintainence or give that to 23 and me for theses hoaxers. board maintenance is top priority.
You aren't understanding, as usual.

If there isn't enough from this special donation drive to do the 23andme then it will just go to board maintenance so there is no loss.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To be fair, those VISA gift cards are really hit and miss on online sites for 101 different reasons, not the least of which is as you've already noticed, Araysar, fraud filters are dumb - and that works both ways.
funny thing is i still have that same credit card unspent. but even if it goes through now, i wouldnt want it going into this ridiculous scam.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If this was a scam they'd still be in here posting away. They aren't smart enough to have fooled people for months just to come here to start this and leave it hanging.

(I hope they start shitposting right after this to make me look stupid)

• 3Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
tbf, a sender or receiver of paypal can fuck over the other in many ways
I think that Chukzombi Chukzombi is worried that I will find out who he is and that somehow that will bring his world crashing down.

This comic shows how that would go down.

who+this+is.jpg

• 18Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 20 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This isn't fake, they just had nothing left after the alpha strike. If they'd rationed all the mud they were slinging at each other it would have lasted quite a while.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
This isn't fake, they just had nothing left after the alpha strike. If they'd rationed all the mud they were slinging at each other it would have lasted quite a while.
Or they realized they are perfect for each other throughout this thread and they are having nasty filthy make up sex right now!
Edit: which means no baby rattle flair god damn it!

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users