Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Put me in the skeptical but buying it for now camp. On the one hand, these two are unrepentant trollers who have nothing better to do with their time. On the other hand, they are both such townie pieces of shit that it is completely believable. If this is fake, they are probably laughing about this thread not realizing they should feel sad, because no one has any problem accepting they are really like this.

But, under the assumption this is not a troll......

Tyen definitely seems to have a type and apparently it involves women with self esteem issues and large schnozzes. Plus there is no way the new one is a downgrade in the tit department, at least.....

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It’s too far to post a picture of someone not involved. But she’s definitely a long faced individual with a surname reminiscent of a bat head eating supersinger.
I almost spit out Wild Naked Chicken Chalupa when I read this. I would have to had to kill you

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Put me in the skeptical but buying it for now camp. On the one hand, these two are unrepentant trollers who have nothing better to do with their time. On the other hand, they are both such townie pieces of shit that it is completely believable. If this is fake, they are probably laughing about this thread not realizing they should feel sad, because no one has any problem accepting they are really like this.

But, under the assumption this is not a troll......

Tyen definitely seems to have a type and apparently it involves women with self esteem issues and large schnozzes. Plus there is no way the new one is a downgrade in the tit department, at least.....
i'm sure they will have new material tomorrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• 8Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 17 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This may have fizzled out but I had a great morning when it was getting fired up.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Is it weird that these crazy videos of trex makes her far more attractive to me :(

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
What a way to start a Monday morning! Thank god I have my own office with a door at work or I would have had some explaining to do with regards to the uncontrollable hollers of derisive laughter coming from it!

What a time to be alive! :D

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Amir

Vyemm Raider
My 14 hour flight just landed and caught up. Didn't find side piece pic tyen has been banging. So sad

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
trex trex If you are serious about med school, then make sure you bury all this record or change you name before graduation.

Your name is very unique, and the arrest record/alcoholism will show up when hospitals and programs are doing a run of the mill google search.

I'm only on page 13, but if you find this post helpful, please post pic of tyen sidechick.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So this is how y'all spent your mothers day? Just when I think this shithole has run dry on drama, a swollen fruit like this pops up. I skipped pages 4 - 12. Did I miss any nudes or murders?

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So this is how y'all spent your mothers day? Just when I think this shithole has run dry on drama, a swollen fruit like this pops up. I skipped pages 4 - 12. Did I miss any nudes or murders?
Not yet...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
TFW you realize living in a closet was the high point of your life:

giphy.gif

All joking aside...I feel bad for those kids.

• 7Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
You forget that's the difference between men and women. Men beautify in age. Women start looking gross.

Can attest. The amount of folds a lady gets as she ages down there. Ugh. It amazes me that guys are into MILFs/GILFS (Grandmas).

• 5Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users