Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
She has tons of evidence. You're just saved by her inability to operate the very simple attachment process on the forum.

chortled

whats funny tho, is that her bf right now that works from home in cyber sec and is around her 24/7 with cameras all over the perimiter of his house, cant be bothered to teach her how to upload.

If HE posted on here tho, itd put this whole thread at another level. He is a "brogrammer" and gets furious easily. She actually took the "T is not an alcoholic" thing to heart and we would argue so hard about it.

Im actually chortling so fucking hard about that one, because he would get so fucking furious about me "lying" about her alcohol problem

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, what's going on in her--- OH LAWDY

1322798437001.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
BTW, why do 90% of Mormons have retard names like Tinsley?

Sebudai Sebudai

I've long wondered the same thing and I often make fun of them for it. I think it's less of just a Mormon thing and more of a sort of Sarah Palin-esque "northern redneck" thing. Like how white trash likes to add "lynn" to every normal name so we can easily identify them as white trash.

I think it's a fairly recent development as well because my sisters and I have great names.

• 4Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
chortled

whats funny tho, is that her bf right now that works from home in cyber sec and is around her 24/7 with cameras all over the perimiter of his house, cant be bothered to teach her how to upload.

If HE posted on here tho, itd put this whole thread at another level. He is a "brogrammer" and gets furious easily. She actually took the "T is not an alcoholic" thing to heart and we would argue so hard about it.

Im actually chortling so fucking hard about that one, because he would get so fucking furious about me "lying" about her alcohol problem
Does he fuck her tenderly with a small penis also?

• 8Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

tyen

<Banned>
This is THE BIGGEST fucked up shit tho.

Tenley tries to harvest pity by saying I abused her. To all new people on why she isnt with baby daddy or to her Bf on how i was a bad guy.

She would even tell police that would come to arrest her from our house that I hit her.(ehich happened twice).

BOtH of those times, my friends, tenley ended up being taken in cuffs.

Im clean as a motherfucking whistle. I could of blasted you at any point of you tearing my panties off.

But id rather just repeat what i needed to repeat and let the camera roll. Your blind drunk/mental rage clouds even the most obvious camera infront of your face recording your own actions

donkey

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
She is the type of chick to call the police on me because it's illegal to keep your kids away from the other parent unless there is a custody agreement.

So I have to kind of pick my battles sort of, until I get that going. I've been dragging my feet for awhile on that because I've been swamped working 3 jobs and raising two kids without another parent helping.

I basically need to get custody going right this second so I can tell her to eat a dick.
Get trex trex to agree to binding arbitration, where the person who gets more votes from the board gets to keep the kids

And failing at developing three apps is not the same as having three jobs

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tyen tyen would you be willing to post a picture of your penis here to prove that trex trex is a liar?

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 3Barf
Reactions: 9 users

tyen

<Banned>
Oh ya, and the state wanted to press charges against her for domestic abuse from the panty video.

T basically convinced me that id have to pay all the court and her legal costs because we were married and that her court appointed lawyer told her that if i dont testify than nothing happens.

state called me, i said i wasnt gonna testify.

I saved her from a domestic violence charge on her record because of witness intimidation.

I know what its like to be a battered wife turning the other cheek just to be called abusive.

chew on that wakanadanas

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Need a video of you chortling, I think you're just laughing in your head while you have a dull, lifeless stare outwardly.

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh ya, and the state wanted to press charges against her for domestic abuse from the panty video.

T basically convinced me that id have to pay all the court and her legal costs because we were married and that her court appointed lawyer told her that if i dont testify than nothing happens.

state called me, i said i wasnt gonna testify.

I saved her from a domestic violence charge on her record because of witness intimidation.

I know what its like to be a battered wife turning the other cheek just to be called abusive.

chew on that wakanadanas

So in addition to being spineless you're a fucking moron, because a DV charge would have been the silver bullet to slay vagina privilege in family court.

No matter how bad you make her look, you consistently make yourself look even worse.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great thread. Whats up with that paternity test? That was a good idea

• 4Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So in addition to being spineless you're a fucking moron, because a DV charge would have been the silver bullet to slay vagina privilege in family court.

No matter how bad you make her look, you consistently make yourself look even worse.

Tyen's still constrained by his cuck nature, sadly.

It's funny how, long before this went down, when Trex mentioned him, she would love to say how addicted he was to her and things of that nature, but never read anything about how she was so obsessed with him. Says a lot, looking back on it.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Jesus, what a shitshow. Plenty of us here have been through bad breakups involving kids. If EITHER of you is actually interested in the welfare of those children more than Tuconets there are clear, well-defined steps you can take to make these kids lives ( and yours) less chaotic.

1. Stop fucking airing your dirty laundry here.
2. Stop fucking other people and concentrate on your god damn kids.
3. Lower your living expenses and go to work everyday.
4. Use the money you're not spending on overpriced rent in hipster doucheland to hire a solid family attorney.
5. Settle it in court and get everything and every detail related to custody in black and white.

It only takes one person to make it happen and in the end you will both be glad. Stability and certainty are preferable to the absolute chaos you guys seem to be drowning in. Its obvious a third party needs to step in at this point.

• 13Like
  • 3Dislike
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users