Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Pops

Your state is no fault, paternity is established by your marriage, doesn't matter who sired the kid. Until you legally separate, all debt is 50/50. Tyen, as the breadwinner , gets to pay child support and alimony.

Time to act like adults, you have two young kids 'Tyen" you together for the next 16 years.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Oh ya, and the state wanted to press charges against her for domestic abuse from the panty video.

T basically convinced me that id have to pay all the court and her legal costs because we were married and that her court appointed lawyer told her that if i dont testify than nothing happens.

state called me, i said i wasnt gonna testify.

I saved her from a domestic violence charge on her record because of witness intimidation.

I know what its like to be a battered wife turning the other cheek just to be called abusive.

chew on that wakanadanas

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Time to act like adults, you have two young kids 'Tyen" you together for the next 16 years.
daduntsh.gif

tcd8JTR.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This thread is disappoint. No drinking of period blood or energy vampires so far. And no midget troll wizard sleeves

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Jesus, what a shitshow. Plenty of us here have been through bad breakups involving kids. If EITHER of you is actually interested in the welfare of those children more than Tuconets there are clear, well-defined steps you can take to make these kids lives ( and yours) less chaotic.

1. Stop fucking airing your dirty laundry here.
2. Stop fucking other people and concentrate on your god damn kids.
3. Lower your living expenses and go to work everyday.
4. Use the money you're not spending on overpriced rent in hipster doucheland to hire a solid family attorney.
5. Settle it in court and get everything and every detail related to custody in black and white.

It only takes one person to make it happen and in the end you will both be glad. Stability and certainty are preferable to the absolute chaos you guys seem to be drowning in. Its obvious a third party needs to step in at this point.

Post pictures of her butthole.

• 12Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 16 users

Pops

Despite all of this revenge posting, trying to score points, the state of Oregon doesn't care. You are the umpteenth fucked up couple rolling through their courts and will respond accordingly.

Sounds like you have zero assets and only Tyen's earning power. You will rue the day you bring in Oregon social services and divorce atty fees.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You posted text logs with zero context and zero proof they're related to what you're claiming they are, and even if I think you're both liars the playground story is a lot less ridiculous than the reeeeeee about 19 flights of stairs.

I believe you when you say you aren't abusive though. Has nothing to do with who has proof of what, just isn't the kind of behavior I'd expect from a spineless beta cuckold like you.

only cucks spell out "cuckold"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Can someone bring Grandpa Pops Pops back to his nursery home? He is killing the mood in here.

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I finally waded through 95% of the thread, you fuckers are hard to keep up with.

I have to ask. Are other people besides Tyen doing this "find a random person on the internet to babysit your kids" thing? I cant wrap my head around it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I've long wondered the same thing and I often make fun of them for it. I think it's less of just a Mormon thing and more of a sort of Sarah Palin-esque "northern redneck" thing. Like how white trash likes to add "lynn" to every normal name so we can easily identify them as white trash.

I think it's a fairly recent development as well because my sisters and I have great names.

Lol! My favorite white trash girl that I work with is named Raylynn. Super hot. Would bang. Terrible idea though.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, what a shitshow. Plenty of us here have been through bad breakups involving kids. If EITHER of you is actually interested in the welfare of those children more than Tuconets there are clear, well-defined steps you can take to make these kids lives ( and yours) less chaotic.

4. Use the money you're not spending on overpriced rent in hipster doucheland to hire a solid family attorney.
5. Settle it in court and get everything and every detail related to custody in black and white.

It only takes one person to make it happen and in the end you will both be glad. Stability and certainty are preferable to the absolute chaos you guys seem to be drowning in. Its obvious a third party needs to step in at this point.
Don't listen to this guy. Air it all out for our entertainment.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
if anyone thinks tyen will be ordered to pay a single cent in child support or alimoney, you are sorely mistaken.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

1,2,3 are all out of touch. id go into it but im on a phone and fuck that

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Comrade