Swords and Boards - A Pantheon Guild

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
**P.S.:**
On a more serious note, we’ve recently been informed by @Mr. Sox’s attorney, Cad Cad , that our guild name *Swords and Boards* may be facing a **copyright infringement** and **trademark lawsuit**. Apparently, Mr. Sox, in all his infinite wisdom, trademarked the phrase when he launched his *barely functional* crafting blog a decade ago.

Our legal team (by which I mean *none* of us) is looking into it. In the meantime, we’ve been advised to “cease and desist” all use of the name. But until we get served, the **Swords and Boards** banner stays up—mostly because Synj Synj already knocked down the last one and I don’t feel like replacing it again.

Stay tuned for updates. If we lose, we’ll rename the guild to something more original like “Swords and Boars” or “Blades and Shields” or whatever.

Bandwagon,
*In Danger of Getting Sued*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Why do you need a guild for a game that will never release

• 1NPC

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
**🛡️⚔️ A Complete Clusterf**k: Recruitment Edition ⚔️🛡️**

Oh, and let’s talk about Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule for a second. You—*YOU*—decided to "welcome" recruits by showing off your "lightning control" skills. Was it necessary to blow up three recruitment posters and *electrocute* one of the recruits? The poor guy's still twitching. What is it with you and overkill? You’re a *guild officer*, not Zeus on a power trip.
Did you see some of those guys!? Had to be done.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Im 100% in , sounds like so much fun

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
**P.S.:**
On a more serious note, we’ve recently been informed by @Mr. Sox’s attorney, Cad Cad , that our guild name *Swords and Boards* may be facing a **copyright infringement** and **trademark lawsuit**. Apparently, Mr. Sox, in all his infinite wisdom, trademarked the phrase when he launched his *barely functional* crafting blog a decade ago.
He didn't trademark his own likeness right? I wana keep kicking charcoal and digesting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
He didn't trademark his own likeness right? I wana keep kicking charcoal and digesting.

IANAL but I believe that would be considered a derivative work. Also your Avatar has the same number of healthy feet as the Real Sox(tm).

• 2Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Info has been obtained of an unreleased uberboss:
raidboss1.jpg

Unfortunately the guild meeting devolved into nerd posturing, no nothing of real substance to share.
sadguildmeeting.jpg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This board is going to change from the #1 WoW community site to the #1 Pantheon community site. We are done playing with you fuckers.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I rescind my application I thought this was a vanguard emulator guild

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God