SWTOR

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im looking to give this a shot again, would love someone to PM me a referral so I can try it with the EXP buff for a week

(just in case im a moron, I made an account of a previous link and it didnt seem to do anything but the free account)

moontayle

Golden Squire
Just finished the Sith Warrior story for the second time with a Juggernaut and full Dark Side. First time was with a Marauder and full Light Side. Obviously the ending was the same but the path there was littered with bodies. Warrior is definitely the bloodiest out of all of them, I think.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Just finished the Sith Warrior story for the second time with a Juggernaut and full Dark Side. First time was with a Marauder and full Light Side. Obviously the ending was the same but the path there was littered with bodies.
Since the new expansion is focused on story, I hope the dialog options have an impact on the outcome of the story versus giving the illusion of choice like with the original class stories.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone gave away a free guild with a stronghold so I snatched it up. Is there some way to pull available decorations out of the guild to my legacy or is it all read-only? Trying to figure out of I should sit on it to see if they make them transferable or sell at a discount to someone who would make full use of it.

edit: this was not on my main server.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since the new expansion is focused on story, I hope the dialog options have an impact on the outcome of the story versus giving the illusion of choice like with the original class stories.
In theory having one story to focus on should allow for some more significant choices and outcomes as it would still mean a lot less things to track than they currently have to deal with.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the companion pool is technically the same for everyone that makes it easier as well. 8x5+1 decision paths and voice acting required for all of them would suck. Old unused companions may still be allied with you but they are basically background guys and not story driven.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
So could this be a coming NGE to another Star Wars game? If they even hint at releasing to console, run!

moontayle

Golden Squire
Not even close. It's a change to the structure of the storytelling, not the actual gameplay itself. NGE was trying to be more WoW-like. SWTOR is already WoW-like.

Still waiting for them to do something with PvP. Changing the comm system is all well and good, but actual content would be nice.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think its a realization their main selling point that makes them different is story stuff but they simply don't have the budget to do 8 different fully voice acted story lines so they are making basically one story line which they can change/evolve/update and add to much easier going forward.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the companion pool is technically the same for everyone that makes it easier as well. 8x5+1 decision paths and voice acting required for all of them would suck. Old unused companions may still be allied with you but they are basically background guys and not story driven.
Also given its stated there will be a pretty big time jump due to hibernation it sort of makes sense most of your companions who are still alive are not really up to the job of fighting at your side directly any more most are probably getting to old for those shenannigans.