Terminator Genisys (2015)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_80376.jpg
Conan O'Brien joins the resistance!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sounds like someone just made a script out of Xmen's Hope Summers & Cable and passed it around.

Siliconemelons

are...those...real?...like someone got paid $$ to make them and distribute them...I mean...the pixles...good lord.

j00t

I love how Emilie clark and jai Courtney aren't even looking(screaming) where they are shooting. Also, the muzzle flash is CLEARLY not even centered on the barrel

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't know what's worse, the synopsis or the pictures.... Even Arnold in his prime couldn't save this sack of shit....

ohkcrlho

B1M8tbUIEAA4Rmu.jpg

Old t-800, even comes with a new hairstyle lol

Behind-The-Scenes.jpg

Maybe the new terminator is a spokesperson for some toothpaste company

Siliconemelons

so instead of just starting with one time paradox and moving forward with a reasonable amount of plausibility and sustained disbelief... they just START with tons of WTF time travel paradox crap?

and I know if you where to take a real skull...make it all silver but the teeth it would look like that...but come on people...its blatantly not looking good!...but neither are those pictures...in any way....ever.

Silence_sl

shitlord
The only way this movie would have worked is as a complete reboot. Ben Affleck as T-800. Sean Young as Sarah Connor. Chaz Bono as John Connor.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Lets look up and to the left but shoot the ground 15 feet in front of me...

Sooo much fail and that is just the shitty photos.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Dr. Who looks like he's trying to stretch his mouth wide enough to take an impending cock.