The 90s kid thread

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Also who the hell goes for chest punches with sockem boppers. It was always right for the face. And those things hurt

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you were born in the 90s, chances are you are a self entitled cunt. Kill yourself now and do society a favor.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Born in '89. Being a 90s kid meant you grew up and experienced the 90s, not born in them.

CupiM.gif

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
What if you were in high school in the early 90's? 90's kid? 80's kid? Being a teenager in the 90's would have been better than being a 21 and under.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
What if you were in high school in the early 90's? 90's kid? 80's kid? Being a teenager in the 90's would have been better than being a 21 and under.
I'm in the same boat as you. I miss wearing Dr Marten boots and flannel shirts. In the early 90s, you were basically had 2 options for clothing. Go the Air Jordan/Starter jacket route, or go the grunge/flannel route. I started as Air Jordans and a Bulls starter jacket in Jr High circa 1989/90, and then ended up in flannel and docs by high school in 93-ish.

P.S.

Greatest soundtrack ever
singles-movie-poster-1992-1020189236.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The 90s for me is almost all video games, Magic the Gathering, Batman the Animated Series, and Animaniacs. It's the 80s that has the toy lines that I miss. I had tons of Transformers, He-Man action figures, Inhumanoids, GI-Joes, Construx, Robotix, Voltron, the list goes on and on.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Born in 83. Dolphins lost the Super Bowl and the Orioles won the World Series. Hopefully they'll both get to their respective Championships again and win before I die.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
As a Canadian, the early 90's were spent fapping to pictures of Joe Carter jumping in the air.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The 90s for me is almost all video games, Magic the Gathering, Batman the Animated Series, and Animaniacs. It's the 80s that has the toy lines that I miss. I had tons of Transformers, He-Man action figures, Inhumanoids, GI-Joes, Construx, Robotix, Voltron, the list goes on and on.
man, I ruined all my Transformers as a kid, the old-school die-cast metal ones. Had probably 20-30 of them, lot of the big ones too like Optimus Prime, the Constructicons, Megatron, Galvatron, all the decepticon jets, etc.

Anywise, I got bored one summer when I was probably 12 or 13 and decided to take them ALL apart and build 1 mega-robot. Unscrewed every screw in every transformer I had. Those things had like 20-30 screws apiece, all different sizes. Once I got them all apart I realized the error of my ways, and I couldn't put ANY of them back together, you needed a damn engineering blueprint or something to do it.

Ruined them all, had to throw away 3 full size grocery bags full of transformer legs, arms, torsos, heads, and random parts. My parents were pissed.

I had this to fall back on though:
gijoe-uss-flagg-aircraft-carrier.jpg

(I was a fairly spoiled, only child)

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
man, I ruined all my Transformers as a kid, the old-school die-cast metal ones. Had probably 20-30 of them, lot of the big ones too like Optimus Prime, the Constructicons, Megatron, Galvatron, all the decepticon jets, etc.

Anywise, I got bored one summer when I was probably 12 or 13 and decided to take them ALL apart and build 1 mega-robot. Unscrewed every screw in every transformer I had. Those things had like 20-30 screws apiece, all different sizes. Once I got them all apart I realized the error of my ways, and I couldn't put ANY of them back together, you needed a damn engineering blueprint or something to do it.

Ruined them all, had to throw away 2 full size grocery bags full of transformer legs, arms, torsos, heads, and random parts.
1175453128980hx1.gif