The Animated GIF Thread

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
f7dGct6.gif

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've been trying to find an animated gif that we had a long time ago back on FOH where there is an Asian chick puking into a bowl, eating it, making herself puke again, eating it again, and so on. I still haven't found the gif but I stumbled upon the source while googling around for something unrelated. +Tuconets if someone can find the animated gif version.

Film Review: Terrible Meal (1995) - CAT III | Horrornews.net

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been trying to find an animated gif that we had a long time ago back on FOH where there is an Asian chick puking into a bowl, eating it, making herself puke again, eating it again, and so on. I still haven't found the gif but I stumbled upon the source while googling around for something unrelated. +Tuconets if someone can find the animated gif version.

Film Review: Terrible Meal (1995) - CAT III | Horrornews.net
I don't know where to find the .gif version, but if you google "fucking stop already" you'll find a couple video versions. You sick bastard.

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Na fuck the guy on the bike. Lane splitting is a joke. After my neighbor backed into my driver door I couldn't roll down the window on the driver side if I wanted to hock a lugee I had to open the door.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Except it's legal in some places. Like here in California.
It is legal but I never did it when I lived in CA because some people, like the guy in that vid, just can't stand the idea of you moving while he's stuck going nowhere in traffic.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm guessing it wasn't legal where that gif is from and it appears the guy on the motorcycle is going about 30 mph, pretty dumb to travel that fast inbetween parked cars much less stopped cars on a highway.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Na fuck the guy on the bike. Lane splitting is a joke. After my neighbor backed into my driver door I couldn't roll down the window on the driver side if I wanted to hock a lugee I had to open the door.
Perhaps you should look before you open the door.

And just once I'd like one of those people to get out of the car and get hit themselves and put their own bodies at risk like they are putting the cyclist's body at risk.