The Animated GIF Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
XSVT5FY.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Actually, most motorcycles don't cool if they aren't moving, so sitting in traffic is infinitely worse for motorcycle than for cars. That's the reason splitting lanes was allowed in the first place.

Also, the guy in the car is a douche canoe. Who doesn't look before opening a door? I don't care what the law is, I don't care where you are, look before you open the door, or you're stupid.
Pretty sure he was looking, do you think it was a coincidence that he hit the faggot on the bike? You're argument is invalid.

Also, my car doesn't cool if I'm not moving because my AC is broke. Does that mean I'm not limited to lanes either?

I addressed some of this, and lurker addressed more of it. Motorcycles work differently than cars, and need moving air to cool. Also, motorcycle fit between lanes, and what's the harm in letting them split lanes in a gridlock situation? Everyone wishes they could do it, let those who are able go ahead.
Oh you mean the machines won't cool. Well, you're sitting in traffic anyway with no AC, might as well shut it off. There, problem solved.

Do you mean what harm other than road rage and utter chaos? None at all. I'm glad my state doesn't have gay ass laws like that.

india-traffic_2497472_GIFSoup.com_.gif
india-traffic-o-s.gif

3561621-7724749093-cryin.gif

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure opening your door is legal too. Sounds like we're at a bit of an impasse.

I do wonder, in places where riding the center lane is legal, who's insurance company pays for the damage. I'd bet on it being the cyclist's insurance.
Simple, the bike pays for the damage. What he was doing was flat out illegal, even in California, by a longshot. If he exceeds 10mph, he's breaking the law. He was.

Simple, the bike pays for the damage. What he was doing was flat out illegal, even in California, by a longshot. If he exceeds 10mph, he's breaking the law. He was.
I dont think he was doing more than 10mph. 10mph is fast compared to something that is sitting still, and the GIF makes it look even faster because its missing frames. Unless you can prove he was going 10mph by doing a forensics on the video and sizes of shit in the video (and what cop is even going to care about doing that?) you cant prove he was going 10mph faster.

Still the guy in the cars fault 100%.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
There is no law on the books about the speed of the motorcycle doing the splitting. There are "guidelines" from the CHP but they're not enforceable.

So you're wrong.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Pretty sure he was looking, do you think it was a coincidence that he hit the faggot on the bike? You're argument is invalid.

Also, my car doesn't cool if I'm not moving because my AC is broke. Does that mean I'm not limited to lanes either?

Oh you mean the machines won't cool. Well, you're sitting in traffic anyway with no AC, might as well shut it off. There, problem solved.

Do you mean what harm other than road rage and utter chaos? None at all. I'm glad my state doesn't have gay ass laws like that.
You seem quite upset, and you're making ridiculous arguments, but okay. Let's say you win. Just so we can move on from this stupid derail.

6LEkmVM.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You seem quite upset, and you're making ridiculous arguments, but okay. Let's say you win. Just so we can move on from this stupid derail.

6LEkmVM.gif
LoL yeah, i was the first to make ridiculous arguments. Did you even read what you were posting?

Even the goat hates lane splitters.