Death and Taxes
get
post GIF

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
It's from a Brisbane air show:

Not sure if serious but those are completely different videos.

The one you posted has clouds and is later in the day. The original has no clouds and pretty bad aliasing on afew buildings in the beginning.

Looks like your video is real and the original one posted is someone's attempt at recreating it on a flight sim.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if serious but those are completely different videos.

The one you posted has clouds and is later in the day. The original has no clouds and pretty bad aliasing on afew buildings in the beginning.

Looks like your video is real and the original one posted is someone's attempt at recreating it on a flight sim.
They do it every year. It's the same plane and the same buildings. Why would anyone take the time to fake something that 1000s of people have video of?

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
They do it every year. It's the same plane and the same buildings. Why would anyone take the time to fake something that 1000s of people have video of?
Why does anyone do anything? Boredom mostly. If it is such a well known flight path I am sure someone tried it in a sim at least once.

I am pretty sure a few hundred people have flown airliners into buildings in Manhattan in simulators and we already have footage of that happening too.

The original posted gif looks like it has really shitty compression issues and that's why it looks so fake.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
this is dumb. the "bad aliasing so obviously fake" is just due to low compression on the gif. the plane doesn't have any because it's the focal point, so it's not really moving as far as the video is concerned.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Why does anyone do anything? Boredom mostly. If it is such a well known flight path I am sure someone tried it in a sim at least once.

I am pretty sure a few hundred people have flown airliners into buildings in Manhattan in simulators and we already have footage of that happening too.

The original posted gif looks like it has really shitty compression issues and that's why it looks so fake.
Here you go, a whole reddit post on it. Need to click on the thread, as it looks like someone tried to DMCA a bunch of copies of the Facebook video.

Here is the 360 degree (you can drag the video around) cockpit view of that exact run from the RAAF (timestamped for where the above video starts):

• 2Like

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Here you go, a whole reddit post on it. Need to click on the thread, as it looks like someone tried to DMCA a bunch of copies of the Facebook video.

Here is the 360 degree (you can drag the video around) cockpit view of that exact run from the RAAF (timestamped for where the above video starts):
I guess my last post was too subtle. Yes, I understand it's real. I never doubted that people actually fly the route. I even realized the original clip was real and was suffering from compression.

Please, just make it stop. *crying* Make it sta-ah-op.

• 1Moron
  • 1Garbage

Burns

I guess my last post was too subtle. Yes, I understand it's real. I never doubted that people actually fly the route. I even realized the original clip was real and was suffering from compression.

Please, just make it stop. *crying* Make it sta-ah-op.
Ah, yes, If I read it in a sarcastic tone, it makes more sense.

A Gif for the Jif gods:
8cH4.gif

• 2Like