The average flaccid penis is 3.61", the average erect penis is 5.16"

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
And in case any of you virgins were wondering how the inside of a vagina is shaped, some chick actually had a casting made...

rrr_img_91865.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
How big is the average penis? | Science/AAAS | News

How does yours measure up

since we're all bros I'll admit I'm below average, around 4.5" erect. I've always known that so its good that science confirms my genetic inferiority.

According to the article there is no significant correlation between genital dimensions and race or ethnicity, so would it be considered racist to still believe blacks are hung like horses and asians like mice? Fedor's posts also make me believe all trannies are hung like horses.
Sounds like a study designed to make tiny dicks feel better about themselves. Small numbers and no correlation between ethnicity? Maybe those are the results you get when you measure only white guys.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like a study designed to make tiny dicks feel better about themselves. Small numbers and no correlation between ethnicity? Maybe those are the results you get when you measure only white guys.
It seems it had the opposite effect on you needle dick.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
When is sutekh NOT mad about something?

Edit: and the wife says I'm "a solid 6." She's happy with it, so I'm happy with it
Is that the same way you tell her those pants don't make her look fat?

I kid, I kid. My penis isn't anything to get excited over.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Finally I am part of the 1%.

Mist has a bigger dick than all of Rerolled.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Girth is more important than length i think. I am at 6.7 (long) and 5.9 (girth)

Offtopic: yesterday was the first time i tried a potency product... and holy shit. If you have not tried that yet, go for it.
And no, you dont need a sexual dysfunction to justify the use of something like that - its awesome.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can I measure starting at the back of my ballsack?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Girth is more important than length i think. I am at 6.7 (long) and 5.9 (girth)

Offtopic: yesterday was the first time i tried a potency product... and holy shit. If you have not tried that yet, go for it.
And no, you dont need a sexual dysfunction to justify the use of something like that - its awesome.
Rock Hard Weekend?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's funny that no one ever posts "This study is bullshit, everyone knows that 3 inches erect is a normal sized penis."

"Flaccid" is pretty hard to define. Really depends on the day and the weather etc.