The average flaccid penis is 3.61", the average erect penis is 5.16"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yo, specifics please. I've gotta 2 month rock hard weekend planned before I go off into the hinterlands for 6 months, more boners would always be nice. And no, I have no potency issues, but I'm fucking 41 years old and can't pop off 3 times in a row like when I was 18, if I could get back to that for awhile....
One time I was driving late at night and was getting tired. So I stopped a convenience store to get some coke, and saw the rack of pills at the front counter. I grabbed one called "Up All Night" because I knew I had to drive all night long. Took it, and 15 minutes later I was still falling asleep, so I thought it was garbage. Pulled over to take a leak ... and well ... you ever try to piss with a boner? Apparently it just hadn't gotten hard yet because it was packed away in my tighty whities. I learned a couple of good lessons that night. #1 read the package, and #2, for me at least, having a hard on and being sleepy are mutually exclusive. The only drawback I've noticed about it is that it doesn't keep working. After taking it 4 or 5 times, I stopped noticing any difference.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yo, specifics please. I've gotta 2 month rock hard weekend planned before I go off into the hinterlands for 6 months, more boners would always be nice. And no, I have no potency issues, but I'm fucking 41 years old and can't pop off 3 times in a row like when I was 18, if I could get back to that for awhile....

*and ya, girth is important. The last chick from OkCupid that i hooked up with told me I tore her taint. You would think that was a bad thing...but she wouldn't stop talking about my ding dong after that.
Sorry, didnt see your request earlier. I used "Kamagra Oral Jelly". You dont run around with an erect dick all the time, its just supportive. You still need a stimulus to get going.
It did last for about 5-6 hours i would guess. I came 9 times that night.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I may not hit the back, but I bang the shit out of the sides

She said give me 9" and make it hurt. So i screwed her 3x and punched her in the nose

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
A guy I used to work with always said "I can't bottom out in a tuna can, but I can scrape both sides"

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
She said give me 9" and make it hurt. So i screwed her 3x and punched her in the nose
That is an old Andrew Dice Clay line that you butchered. It actually goes: She said "Give me 12 inches and hurt me." So I fucked her twice and hit her over the head with a brick.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That is an old Andrew Dice Clay line that you butchered. It actually goes: She said "Give me 12 inches and hurt me." So I fucked her twice and hit her over the head with a brick.
That joke existed before Dice said it.

iannis

Musty Nester
She said give me 7 inches and make me wince, so I fucked her three times and pinched her nipple.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
She said give me 8 inches and make it feel good. So I had sex with her once.

Oldbased

> Than U
Always preferred the she said give me a foot and make it hurt so I kicked that bitch in the face.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How about, She said Mmfffhh mmmmffff mmmfmfmfmmm because I don't like to hear bitches talk when I fuck them, so they get gagged. Giggity

Or

She said "What's in this driiiiii" Flippity Bippity Bop

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How about, She said Mmfffhh mmmmffff mmmfmfmfmmm because I don't like to hear bitches talk when I fuck them, so they get gagged. Giggity

Or

She said "What's in this driiiiii" Flippity Bippity Bop
7890f6112c0b7925960efaa915a58a56-dropmic3.gif