The best television espisodes

Caliane

Better off Ted s1ep4. Racial sensitivity.

One of the funniest things in the history of television imho.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
also Twin Peaks- final episode

some of the creepiest shit ever & i can't believe they did that on regualr tv, especially in the 90s.
Really I haven't seen any other tv in the horror/sci-fi/mystery/whatever the fuck that was genre that even came close to what this episode did. And this was like 20 years ago. Modern audiences wouldn't even bother.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm sure there should be a Deadwood episode in here somewhere; but I can't think right now.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Doctor Who - Blink
The Big Bang Theory: The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

I don't know how to pick only a few episodes of the West Wing so I just won't.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Better off Ted s1ep4. Racial sensitivity.

One of the funniest things in the history of television imho.
God damn I miss that show. Better off Ted was better than just about any other comedy out there, especially the garbage on TV right now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damn I miss that show. Better off Ted was better than just about any other comedy out there, especially the garbage on TV right now.
The guy that made the show, Victor Fresco, has a new pilot coming to NBC called "Sean Saves the World". It won't compare to Ted, obviously, but I thought you'd like the title.

Sean_sl

shitlord
The guy that made the show, Victor Fresco, has a new pilot coming to NBC called "Sean Saves the World". It won't compare to Ted, obviously, but I thought you'd like the title.
trBkBGZ.gif

trBkBGZ.gif