The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
thought you can plug in just about any controller to win 10 these days and it just works?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It does, but I want to use my Keyboard and mouse. I was hoping there was some software out there that would trick the app into letting me use it that way.

spronk

FPS noob
EA adding battlefront, UFC 2, and mirrors edge catalyst (me2) to EA Access later this year (prob next month)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
My first vr experience outside of Google cardboard will be here tomorrow and I can't lie, I am hyped.

spronk

FPS noob
giant bomb did a 6 hour PSVR stream and covered pretty much every game (they did the others last week), you can skip around the stream here. starts at 33 mins in

I didn't really see a single game I wanted to play. I have played Eagle Vision and Star Trek Bridge on PC (Oculus) beta and both were cool and I'll probably buy them, would recommend on PS4 but each is like 2 hours and then you probably won't ever play again.

I just don't get at all why Rez gets so many high scores, I don't wanna play Tron

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So far I've only played psvr worlds, really like the alien scavenger game though jumping around crazy in a space mech did make me queasy at one point. My biggest complaint is that the PSEye kinda sucks. Tried NMS in big screen mode and that was pretty cool even if not a true VR experience. Headset itself is extremely comfortable and the positional audio is very convincing.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Everyone who games already has a ps4! ;)

I don't get the 4K Blueray player, do people still buy physical disks?