The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Gator

Molten Core Raider
You know what's worse? Corgi aggro. Fucking little shit never stops.
LOL Not to get off topic but I want one of those dogs but my wife thinks they're ugly.

Back to the PS4. I did the whole master race PC thing and honestly it burned me out. Yes, I get amazing graphics / framerates etc. but in the long run I just want to lay down on the couch and play my games now. I'm tired of having to upgrade my PC to play a game or when I install the game I get weird errors that I have to figure out myself. Console are convenient. It has been said before that everyone on this site, for the most part, is an exception to the rule. I'm getting BF4 for PS4 and I played BF3 on the PS3. I know they are inferior but it works for me. Also, since I haven't experienced the latest in PC technology, I really don't think I'll miss much. The PS3 to PS4 will be a big upgrade for me (hope so anyways).

Heckler_sl

shitlord
I don't think BF4 on PS4 will be an inferior experience. You have to be a real stickler for details to call the graphics the console's pushing "inferior". Perhaps technically so, but practically, it's in the same ballpark. And it definitely won't be inferior gameplay-wise, seeing as you get 64 man and all that other good stuff.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Gamepad in a FPS is pretty much automatic inferior if it's available for PC. Does BF4 or COD have mouse/kb support on consoles yet?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gamepad in a FPS is pretty much automatic inferior if it's available for PC. Does BF4 or COD have mouse/kb support on consoles yet?
This has been almost universally true for me as well except golden eye was better on console. It's one of those games were the extreme accuracy accessible with a mouse keyboard would have gotten in the way of the fun.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Gaming on my Sony 60" while stretched out on my couch is pure gaming bliss for me.

Heckler_sl

shitlord
Eh, it's subjective*. The DS4 is supposed to be pretty awesome, so, guess we'll see. I get what you mean though, but I don't really mind the gamepad as long as I'm on level field as the people I'm playing against.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Eh, it's objective. The DS4 is supposed to be pretty awesome, so, guess we'll see. I get what you mean though, but I don't really mind the gamepad as long as I'm on level field as the people I'm playing against.
I don't "mind" the gamepad if it's the only choice, but it's not really subjective that a mouse/kb is faster and more accurate. It simply is. I'm not just talking about multi-player and "fairness". It's simply a more accurate control method.

My interest is definitely piqued on the Steam controller(Steam Controller), which seems to be aiming at bridging that gap and giving us a gamepad that replaces the mouse/kb type of control.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
FAQ_sl said:
Will PS4 support media servers or DLNA support in order to stream videos or movies from a home PC?
The PS4 system does not support client functionality for media servers.
What the shit? No DLNA support at all?

Gaaaaaay.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow Xbox here is a chance for you to get in my good graces. I use my current Xbox for most of my streaming.just convenient not to switch devices

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know why they would remove media streaming client capability from the PS4. That's pretty lame.